Chapter 7

Depressing warning ⚠️

" you know that feeling,... that feeling when you feel like your drowning but your not in the water.. the feeling when you want to kill yourself but you know you can't? That feeling... you feel like the rain is poring down on you and no one is standing there with an umbrella to protect you. Ya that's the pain that describes me.

The pain was unbelievable. You thought this would be over but... guess it's never over?
You couldn't even open up your eyes. You were on the ground holding your body trying to do anything it would take to at least protect your face.
Then they stop. They stopped kicking you.........
You clinch you stomach. You couldn't breath. Then You feel one last kick right in your rib. You felt initiate pain. You scream. Everything goes black.

Time skip

" y/n" someone says shaking your arm.
You open your eyes and see Daniel. " Daniel"? You say. He smiles. " what are you doing her? You ask. " I could ask you the same"!! He says flashing you a smile. You try to sit up. Your whole body shakes in pain. "Here" he says helping you up. You start to tear up. He goes to touch the end of your shirt. You slap his hand.
" trust me" he says. He lifts your shirt up only showing a tiny bit of your bra. He revels your bruised rib. He frowns. " what happened" he asks as your eyes fill with tears. " n-not-nothing" you stutter as you pull your shirt down. " listen you can trust me" he says as he shows you a weak smile.
You shake your head no. He frowns. " well at least let me help you" he says. You nod your head. He takes you slowly back to his car and he drives you home. On the way home you think.. ' where did Zach go, why did he do this'? It didn't make sense. About an hour ago he was kissing you and now he's getting you beat up.
WTF.

Time skip at Daniels house..... and no she doesn't like him and he doesn't like her THERE FRIENDS

Daniel helps you into his room. You sit down on his bed. He smiles. " I'll be right back" he says. He walks out of the room. You slowly and. quietly stand up. You walk to his body sized mirror. You see yourself...... all beat up, bruised, cut, bleeding. You lift up your shirt and see a horribly bruised rib. You start to cry.
Tears streaming from your face like a waterfall. You hear the door creak open. " y/n... I can leave if you want" he says. You don't move you just stair at yourself crying. He walks up and pulls you into a hug. You sob into his shoulder letting out whimpers of pain and sadness.
" what happened" he asked. You shake your head no you couldn't speak......

Time skip a half in hour later....

Daniel had just finished bandaging you up.
" so got a special someone"? Daniel asks.
You shake your head no. He smiles. " well you deserve one.... your really pretty" he says. You smile. He picks up the first aid kit and puts in on the ground. Then you get a call...

Call

You: hello?

Mom: where the hell are you

You: I'm at a friends

Mom: Zach said you wondered off well he was getting ice cream!!!

You: ya sure...

Mom: what was that

You: nothing I'll be home soon

End call.

Tears were welling in your eyes.
Why is this happening. " hey whats wrong" Daniel asks. " nothing I haft to go" you say with aditude. You stand up and walk out.

Time skip at home................~

You open up the front door. Your mom was standing there. " uhhhh" you wine. Then you see Zach standing beside her. He frowns at you.

Next update in 3 days❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️