Mino Scenarios: Hello *Part 4* (Everyday Series)

Request: Isn't it such a shame that there's not a lot of quality Mino (or Winner) content this past few months? So this is my idea cause I'm a sucker for angst + smut combined - ready? okay. Please make a multiple part story (Sorry for being demanding, thirsty for sommeee goods) inspired by their song from new album titled WE WE'RE.

He can't help but feel nervous, his leg bouncing up and down as he hits the call button once again. He doesn't want to have doubts about you but it's hard not to at this point. He's called you at least ten times, each met with complete radio silence. It's getting late and he can't seem to sleep. He can't remember a time when he was ever this worried.

You've never acted like this before, not answering his calls. You usually answer the first one, at least. He sends you a text, hoping you maybe left your phone on silent. When this too is left unanswered, he sighs and falls back on his couch, his phone falling from his hand to the floor.

It's past midnight at this point and he's worried that something may have happened to you. He has no reason to doubt you so it makes him fear that you've been injured. He has no idea where you are. Despite his growing anxiety, his grueling rehearsal has left him exhausted. He can feel his eyes close as he prays for a call and a text, one that will set his anxieties straight and make him feel the calm and assured ness he felt before.

A/n: Well, there's that. Sorry it took me so long and it's a little short but it's a hard one to write for.