Mino Scenario: Air *Part 3* (Everyday Series)

Request: Isn't it such a shame that there's not a lot of quality Mino (or Winner) content this past few months? So this is my idea cause I'm a sucker for angst + smut combined - ready? okay. Please make a multiple part story (Sorry for being demanding, thirsty for sommeee goods) inspired by their song from new album titled WE WE'RE.

Minho wakes up slowly, a yawn falling from his lips. He stretches his arms out, his fingers brushing against your shoulder. A smile takes over his face as he turns toward you, his fingers tracing the shape of your face. In some ways, last night feels like a dream. He pulls you close to him, nuzzling your cheek. You blink up at him sleepily, stifling a yawn.

He immediately stops moving, hoping you'll go back to sleep. He wants a little bit longer to soak in the moment. Once again, your eyes close and you nestle into his chest, letting sleep claim you once more. He takes a deep breathe, breathing in the smell that follows you like a perfume. It's one all your own and one he can't ever seem to place. Once again, your eyes open, although more time has passed since the first time.

"Good morning," You say faintly, pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

"Morning," He smiles, his lips brushing your cheek. Your lips press softly to his, a small good morning kiss.

"Mmmm... I should probably get dressed," You admit, nuzzling his cheek.

"Absolutely not," His tone is teasing," You can't leave this bed."

"Oh really?" Your tone is challenging. You jump up, trying to push yourself off the bed. Minho's arms wrap around you, pulling you back to him. He pins you beneath him, his lips brushing your ear.

"I love you," He says softly, unable to keep the smile from his lips.

"I love you too," You murmur, a soft smile on your face. Minho leans over the side of the bed and grabs a t-shirt, holding it out to you. You slide it over your head and Minho can't help but think about how cute you look wearing his giant t-shirt while curled up in his sheets. How did he get so lucky?

A/N: I finished my first rehearsal and I'm kind of excited because we're performing the The Greatest Show from The Greatest Showman. I really love Hugh Jackman and I think he has a strong ability to flesh out character and make them relatable. Sorry... I just really like Hugh Jackman.