Winner Reacts to Their Idol S/O Collapsing on Stage at an Awards Show

Request: Their Idol S/O collapses on stage during an awards show

1. Jinu
Jinwoo is immediately freaking out. It bother him that he can't just go on stage and be by your side but he trusts that you will be well looked after. When he can find a moment, he'll sneak backstage and check on you. With the stress of your collapse, he doesn't want to add the stress of people finding out about your relationship.

2. Hoony
Seunghoon is one of the first people on stage, consequences be damned. He's too worried to even try to hide his concern. He doesn't care if people find it about your relationship because you have always been his number one priority.

3. Mino
Mino has to physically stop himself from walking onto the stage to help you. Instead, he makes his way backstage to meet you. Although fans won't have a conformation either way, there will probably be rumors circulating because Mino disappeared right after you got hurt. He would end up going to the hospital with you.

4. Yoon
Seungyoon tries his best to think about this rationally. He knows that, as the leader, he can't leave the show to check on you at the moment. He will go to you as soon as he possibly can but, until then, he will do his best to act normal while he waits for news on how you're doing.

A/N: I have a few more hours before my first class starts so I'm just hanging out in my apartment by myself. All of my roommates went to class already. It's kind of nice being here alone for a while.