Mino Scenario: Indoor Date Night

Request: Could I get an adorable Mino scenario of like a date night, like a movie or video game night?

"Jagi! I'm bored!" Mino throws himself on the couch next to you, his head resting in your lap," Lets do something!"

"Why are you always so easily bored?" You can't help but roll your eyes at his over dramatic antics.

"You're the same as me, don't even try to pretend otherwise," Mino sticks his tongue out at you but you know that he's just teasing you," What if we go on a date?"

"But, I don't wanna get dressed and go anywhere," You and Mino didn't have many days off together due to your busy schedules, so you just wanted to relax and enjoy your time with your boyfriend.

"We'll do an in house date night. I'll ask Jinwoo-hyung to bring us some food and we'll watch some movies or play some video games. Something simple," Mino pouts at you, trying to convince to go along with his plans.

"Why would you make poor Jinwoo bring us stuff. We can just get delivery, you know?" You pet Mino's head, running your fingers through his hair.

"Fine," And just like that, you're pulled into his plan. He orders food and gathers snacks from your kitchen while you try to find movies the two of you want to would want to watch. When that failed, you moved on to video games.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You always get salty if you lose," Mino's tone is teasing but you know that he's excited.

"So do you," You point out, grabbing a slice of pizza from the box on the floor in between the two of you.

"Mario Kart?" Mino holds up the game that has quickly become the bane of your relationship," or Mario Party?"

"Why would you pick the two games that are most likely to make us angry at each other?" You're not sure where he's going with that.

"Well, they're also the most fun. I don't wanna deal with you in a first person shooter because you always kill me first," He takes a slice of pizza for himself," Plus, make up sex is always fun."

"In your dreams," You roll your eyes at him but Mino just laughs. Mino likes to make jokes like that all of the time and you had long since gotten used to it. The two of you settle on Mario Party since it takes longer for the salt to soak in with that game.

"You are the worst kind of person," You growl, glowering at Mino. He had just stolen your only star and to say that you were pissed was an understatement.

"Sorry, Jagi," Mino's tone has no real remorse and all you do is sigh. By the end of the game, Mino wins by a landslide because he kept winning all of the luck mini games. You groan and fall back against the couch.

"You are so lucky that I love you because you are way too over competitive," You close your eyes and let out an irritated sigh. He presses a small kiss to your mouth, catching you by surprise," What was that for?"

"For playing with me. Sure, I play to win but I have more fun when I'm playing with you," He grins at you, pushing some of your hair out of your face," I love you, Jagiya."

A/N: Eventually, I'll be able to eat food but first, I have to add Winner to my overall Masterlists on Tumblr. That will be a fun road trip XD.