Mino Scenario: La La *Part 6* (Everday Series)

Request: Isn't it such a shame that there's not a lot of quality Mino (or Winner) content this past few months? So this is my idea cause I'm a sucker for angst + smut combined - ready? okay. Please make a multiple part story (Sorry for being demanding, thirsty for sommeee goods) inspired by their song from new album titled WE WE'RE.

His body feels heavy, his muscles ready to give out at any moment. He had been running himself ragged, barely eating or sleeping in return for rehearsing. The cheers and chants around him are loud, drowning out almost every other sound. Like always, he tries to run and jump around, performing at his normal capacity. Trying is the operative word here.

He feels run down, his brain barely present. It's not long before his muscles give out entirely, his body collapsing to the floor of the stage. Jinwoo is the first one to reach him, his worried face hovering above him. He's not quite unconscious but his muscles aren't responding to his brain. There are gasps and screams filling the air around him. Then he's being lifted, he's not quite sure by who.

He doesn't want to go into the quiet. He doesn't want to have to think about you again, and the things he couldn't get back. He knew he had gone too far, that he shouldn't have attended the performance today. He had already been ready to collapse long before the concert started but he wanted to, for once, not disappoint someone. Instead, once again, he had disappointed his bandmates and his fans, the same way he disappointed you.

A/N: I got the job! It means I'll have less time to write and do homework, but I might be able to attend a Zico concert in Chicago with my best friend. I'm hyped!