Mino Scenario: We Were *Part 7* (Everday Series) Final Part

Request: Isn't it such a shame that there's not a lot of quality Mino (or Winner) content this past few months? So this is my idea cause I'm a sucker for angst + smut combined - ready? okay. Please make a multiple part story (Sorry for being demanding, thirsty for sommeee goods) inspired by their song from new album titled WE WE'RE.

Mino stares at the picture clutched between his finger tips, memories flitting through his head like ghosts. He wonders how you're doing, if you had thought of him recently or at all. The picture is one he had forgotten about, one he didn't even remember taking. It's from that first date, picture you had taken after the movie had ended and you didn't want to go home. Neither of you did.

Yesterday had been the first time the two of you had had a conversation that spanned more than a few moments. He couldn't help but miss you but he knew those times were long past. You had both agreed that things didn't end in a way that was healthy for either of you and that is the most he may ever get. It had been a few months since his collapse on stage and his members had helped him to get through his pain. They were by his side the whole way. He just wanted to find a way to make it up to his fans for missing out on so much and causing so much worry.

This moment, while a pretty one, didn't compare to the moments he would make in the future. The ones that he would do everything in his power to create and nurture. H would spend time with his members and his fans and enjoy every second of a life uncomplicated by relationships, at least for a little while.

A/N: I didn't realize that I hadn't posted part 6 yet but I caught myself in time. Part 6 was finished a couple of days ago.