Seunghoon Scenario: Shhhh *SMUT*

Request: Hi! Is it ok for me to request a smut scenario with Seunghoon (winner)? Like a giggly fluffy first time while sneaking inside his dorm and trying to not get caught? Lol please + thanks

"You have to be really quiet, okay? Everyone else is already in their rooms and we don't want to get caught," Hoony whispers, his mouth close to your ear.

It's just past 2 am and Seunghoon is sneaking you into his dorm. They had been really busy lately so the two of you haven't seen each other in a while. It didn't help that Hoony had been in the mood lately and had been sending you messages all week. At this point, you weren't much better off. The two of you hadn't slept together yet, but you both had previous partners so neither of you were new to this. You had finally decided to just take the plunge and get the awkward first time over with.

The two of you quietly sneak through the dorm, rushing into Hoony's room. He presses you against the door once it's closed behind him, kissing you thoroughly. Your hands tangle in his hair, pulling him closer to you. His hands wrap around your hips, his hips pressing against yours. You could feel him through his jeans and it made you start to get wet. You felt a little nervous but you trusted Hoon. He would never hurt you.

He tosses you onto his bed, causing you to bounce a little. You can't help but giggle at his antics. He kisses you again, his hands trailing up your sides. His hands go under your shirt, brushing up your sides. You can feel your breathe catch in your throat.

He's always gentle with you and this moment is no different. He never goes to far too fast. He removes your shirt and bra, his hands massaging your breasts. You try to stifle a moan, a small piece of it leaving your mouth. He pulls away and grabs a clean t-shirt out of his dresser. He rolls it up and gentle holds it over your mouth.

"Bite down, baby. We have to stay quiet or someone might hear us," Hoony whispers, his lips brushing your ear. You nod, biting onto the shirt.

He slides down your pants and plays with your clit a little, making sure that you are truly ready. A finger slips into your entrance, moving at a slow pace. Another finger soon joins it and his pace quickens, leaving you gasping into the shirt. Once he's sure you're ready, he slides on a condom and lines up with your entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asks softly. You nod, unable to speak. He enters you, starting with a quick pace. You feel yourself tighten around him as the knot in your stomach tightens. You moan into the t-shirt, your thrusts meeting his.

It's not long before you're reaching the ledge. He's not far behind you, his movements beginning to stutter. You go tumbling over the edge, tightening around him. A few more thrusts and he's releasing into the condom. He disposes of the condom and cuddles up with you in bed. His hand rubs small circles in your thigh. You let out a small sigh, your eyes closing.

"Keep making sounds like that and we might end going for round two," Hoony's warns you, his nose nuzzling into your hair. You hear a groan from the other side of the wall and freeze.

"Seunghoon, I will literally come in there and throttle you if you start to have sex again. You're lucky your room is next to mine," Mino's tired voice floats through the wall. You both can't help but burst into laughter.

A/N: I'm going to now pass out and wake up early to do a take home exam I didn't want to work on tonight. I'm the worst kind of procrastinator when it comes to classes I don't like. Lets just say that Arkansas History is not exciting and I'm wishing for death.... It doesn't help that it's a senior level class.....