Mino Series: For *Part 5* (Everyday Series)

Request: Isn't it such a shame that there's not a lot of quality Mino (or Winner) content this past few months? So this is my idea cause I'm a sucker for angst + smut combined - ready? okay. Please make a multiple part story (Sorry for being demanding, thirsty for sommeee goods) inspired by their song from new album titled WE WE'RE.

It had been days since you had ended your relationship with Mino and he couldn't seem to get his head on straight. No matter what was happening, he found some way to relate it back to you. He wanted to confront you, to call you liar for saying that you would stay by his side and then leaving so easily. You had left him broken.

Whenever he saw you, you looked so normal and casual. It was as if your relationship had meant nothing to you. He couldn't look at you and he started finding excuses to avoid you. Everyone was beginning to worry about him, realizing that he wasn't acting like himself.

He's too emotional, caught up in the feeling of loss that results from your broken relationship. He goes to sleep alone and wake up alone, living each day in a stupor. His only free moments are with his bandmates because they make him feel as if his load is lifted. Sometimes, even performing can take a lot out of him. Sometimes, he wished he had never met you, never known the joy of being in a relationship with you. At least then, he would still find joy in performing for people who aren't you.

A/N: So, I'm going to be up for a while because I have to wash my clothes for my presentation tomorrow. It have to dress professional and I honestly don't have that many professional clothes. I have to get more to go with my pencil skirt because I don't have a top that goes with it.