Yoon Scenario: Idiot

Request: Hello can I request a mino or seunyoon from winner school scenario- about them being annoying and bully but secretly has a crush on you- fluff please and happy ending thanks if you accept that

You couldn't help but feel irritated. For the past few weeks, the boy next to you in class has been going out of his way to annoy the hell out of you. His name is Kang Seungyoon and he seems to have an interest in becoming the most annoying human on earth. He's constantly knocking stuff off of his desk, making stupid jokes, and turning himself into a fool. He didn't act like this before a couple of weeks ago but something seems to have changed.

Currently, he has managed to knock almost every single item off of his desk and scatter it across the floor. You let out a sigh and lean down to help him pick up his stuff. The two of you have worked on projects together before and he's a very good student. It's really not like him to make a fool out of himself. You offer him a small smile as you hand him back his things.

"I'm sorry about that," Yoon says softly, actually looking dejected.

"It's not a problem. Is there something going on, Seungyoon?" You sit back in your seat, giving him a curious glance.

"What do you mean?" Yoon looks legitimately shocked.

"You haven't been acting like yourself. I mean, you're usually pretty studious in class but you've been kind of distracted lately," You don't want to call him out for his clowning but he's almost gotten in trouble a couple of times.

"I knew I shouldn't have listened to Mino," He mutters under his breathe. Your eyebrows shoot up even farther as you think of his extroverted and loud friend who has been sentenced to sit at the front of the class," Could we talk about this after class?"

"Huh? Of course!" You cover quickly, not quite sure what's going on. The rest of your class passes by quickly, leading up to you following Yoon to a coffee shop near campus. You order a drink and a pastry before joining him at a table in a nearly empty section of the shop.

"I apologize for being a bit of a nuisance in class for the past few weeks," Yoon stares intently at the table, his eyes refusing to meet yours," I listened to some advice from Mino and I probably shouldn't have."

"Advice on what?" You can't help your curiosity as you sip your drink.

"There a girl in our class that I like," He admits, chewing on his bottom lip," And I told Mino. He told me that acting in an obnoxious manner would be an easy way to get her attention."

"Hmm... That means she sits near us, right?" You purse your lips, thinking about the people that sit near the two of you. There aren't as many girls on that side of the classroom.

"I mean, it did kind of work. I did capture her attention," For the first time since you entered the coffee shop, Seungyoon's eyes meet yours. Your eyes widen and a blush paints your cheeks.

"You mean...?" You can't bring yourself to say the words as your eyes fall away from his.

"It wasn't the most conventional method, I know," He admits, sighing," But, would you maybe consider giving me a chance anyway?"

"You're a bit of a troublemaker," You can't help but laugh," But I think that can be arranged."

A/N: I apologize for being so bad about posting. I've been exhausted from school and work. I worked both Saturday and Sunday. I think my posts are going to be super irregular this semester.