1) beautiful

i don't know why i made this so clique.

the morning sun shone through the ivory white curtains hanging from the window, making your complexion shine. noah looked down at your sleeping figure, head on his chest and legs wrapped around his own.

he smiled as he let the memories of the night before roam trough his head. the two of you had been dating for nearly two months, and last night was the first time you had been completely intimate with one another. his eyes watched you for a while longer before he got up, making sure not to wake you, he changed and decided to head towards the kitchen.

hoping he wouldn't fail he tried his best to make you some breakfast, and choosing the easiest recipe wasn't hard. minutes later your eyes fluttered open, the rays coming through the curtains made you close them completely.

you lay there, wondering if noah you had left before you woke up or if everything you thought happened was just a dream. "oh, you're up." a smile appeared on his features at the sight of you still under the covers.

"noah, you didn't have to make breakfast." your eyes examined the tray he carried, a small smile appearing on your own face. he set the tray down on the faded, blue nightstand and he takes a seat on the bed. "i wanted to."

you get up, quickly slipping on a black lace underwear and a matching bra along with some shorts and your boyfriend's shirt which still lied on the carpeted floor. "wow– you look better in that shirt than i do." he smirked, pulling you from the other side of the bed towards him.

you let out a low chuckle as you cuddle up into his bare chest, watching him grab the remote control and turn on the tv in your bedroom. while you ate your breakfast, your gaze wondered from the television to the clock on your vanity.

'8:30am' a sigh escaped your lips, knowing you had to get ready for work. after finishing up you got up and changing into your work outfit, there was no time for a shower seeing as you barely had enough time to get ready.

noah watch you, frowning from his place on the bed. "y/n, why don't you just skip work today. for me?" he smiled. you struggled to place the silver earring in the whole in your ear as you looked at him through the glass, "i can't, you know how my boss gets." you reply.

he makes his way up behind you and wraps his strong, built arms around your figure. "oh, screw her. everyone hates her anyways." he remarks, making you laugh. "and you hate your job y/n, you've told me yourself. i say you quit and follow your dreams." you can feel him smile into the crook of your neck as he sways you back and forth with him, in his arms.

he starts kissing you along your neck, moving your (h/c) hair to the side, "please. stay." he says between kisses. you look at him, your hands grabbing onto his arms. letting out a huff of defeat you give in, "alright, fine."

he grins, letting go of you and taking the tray with empty plates back to the kitchen to wash them. changing back into more comfortable and gathering your hair into a simple ponytail.

you remove the little makeup you had applied on your face as noah makes his way back into the room, once again taking a seat on the bed. feeling his eyes on you, you look up through your lashes his reflection showing clearly on the mirror.

"what?" you question, throwing away the makeup wipe and closing up all your other used products.

"nothing. you're just beautiful that's all." a rose like blush creeps onto your face and he smiles as he watches you try to hide it. you were sure you were going to marry this man someday.