Prologue 02: The Day Of Disaster.

Narrator: Daiki, and Yuri finished eating after the sun went down, and decided to spend the rest of the night sleeping together. Daiki: Tomorrow will be good for us. We have to deliver rice to the farmers market and get our payment.

Yuri: And it'll take a lot of yen to purchase wedding decorations for our marriage to happen. Daiki: How much yen do we have now? Yuri: We have 500,000 yen, that's only enough for our clothing. We'll need 7,500,000,000 more. Daiki: I sure hope we can manage selling that much crop after shipping it to the marketplace tomorrow. Yuri: Okay then, good night Daiki. Daiki: Good night Yuri. Narrator: The two went to sleep, until a cannonball crashed some of the walls.

Narrator: The two woke up, noticing the cannonball. Daiki: What in Izanagi's name? Yuri: Daiki, look outside. Kuroi ryū is attacking with a mob of his warriors. Narrator: The two headed outside, to try and make sure the animals are safe, but suddenly a bright light shined in the farmer's faces, while a dark cloud flew next to it.

~

Time To Learn Japanese Words. Kuroi ryū: It Means Black Dragon. We'll Be Right Back.

-

Yen: Money, Coins Used For Purchase By People In Places Where The Ship Goods. And Now We're Back.

~

Narrator: As the cloud started dropping water on the ground, the rain water started morphing into a man. This man had black hair, was wearing a blue one sleeved kimono, while also carrying a bow, and quiver of arrows which had water surrounding them. After the light faded, a woman came out, after flipping and landing. The woman had yellow hair, was wearing an orange sleeveless kimono, and was carrying two golden shields with pictures of the sun on them. The two walked over to the farmers.

Daiki: Water god Suijin, and Sun goddess Amaterasu. What are you two doing here? Amaterasu: We just got word from Master Izanagi that Kuroi ryū was attacking. Suijin: So we decided to assist in the matter. Narrator: The Water god, and Sun goddess created balls of light turning it into an orange set of samurai armor, and a sword with orange Japanese symbol writing written on it. Suijin: Daiki, we need you to put this armor on. It's the only thing capable of destroying Kuroi ryū. Narrator: The two deities handed Daiki the orange armor, then he put it on, placing every piece of armor on his body. Then after equipping a belt and sword holster, Daiki placed the sword in the holster and was now a samurai.

Amaterasu: Ah, a perfect fit. Daiki: Great god and goddess, why are you wanting me to save the village from Kuroi ryū? Suijin: He is a powerful enemy, only the strike of a samurai can destroy him. No one else in Itsuki Village has learned katana training except for you. Amaterasu: You see Daiki, we were the ones who grew the Orenji trees, we just wanted to help those who wanted to make everyone in Japan to be happy. Daiki: But why should I get the glory, for something you did? I'm not that kind of man. Suijin: Well maybe you can be this kind of person. Daiki: Then I shall take these gifts you've given me, and save my village. Yuri: Be careful Daiki.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.