Chapter 50: A Wish Come True. Part 01.

Narrator: As Hanako was still asleep, she heard a voice in her head, that was talking to her. ???: Hanako-chan. Hear me. Narrator: Hanako woke up, and found herself in a field of orange flower trees.

Hanako: Dare ga iru. (She is asking who was there.) Narrator: Just before Hanako could panic, and run away, a light appeared from the darkness, revealing Amaterasu, the sun goddess. Hanako screamed after noticing her. Hanako: Anatahadare? (She's asking who the woman is.) Amaterasu: Calm yourself child, I am here to help with your issue.

Narrator: The sun goddess helped Hanako up from the ground, helping her stand. Amaterasu: I am Amaterasu, goddess of the sun. I am the one that helped your father become a samurai, and now I'm here to help you. Come with me. Narrator: The sun goddess lead Hanako to a door, that didn't have any walls attached to it.

~

Time To Listen To Another Song From Spyair. Today We'll Be Listening To Last Moment. We'll Be Right Back.

-

We Hope You Enjoyed The Music Video From Spyair. And Now We're Back.

~

Narrator: After the sun goddess opened the door, she revealed a forest full of Orenji trees, like the ones on the farm. Hanako followed the sun goddess through the door, as she walked through it. Hanako: Kono basho wa nandesuka. (She's asking what the place is.) Amaterasu: This is your dream forest. As you fall asleep, I bring you here, to help with your problems. Now keep following me. I have something for you.

Narrator: As the sun goddess lead Hanako through the dream forest, where a small locket was. The locket looked like an Orenji fruit, but a tiny yellow katana was attached to it. The sun goddess picked the locket up, and gave wrapped it around Hanako. Amaterasu: Push the katana down. Hanako: Sumimasen, nani? (Sorry, what is what she said.) Amaterasu: This locket has a magic power to it, just press the katana on it, to do it. Narrator: Hanako did what the sun goddess told her to, and pressed the tiny katana down, which sliced the Orenji fruit in half.

Narrator: Then a giant Orenji fruit came from one of the trees, and fell on Hanako's head, covering it. As her head was covered, Hanako's pajamas started becoming a blue short sleeved kimono, with yellow socks. The Orenji fruit split into fours, turning into armor, and allowing Hanako to see again. Hanako took a look at herself, and was a surprised at what he had on. Amaterasu: Breath taking isn't it, but it's missing something, and I know exactly what it is. Wait here.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.