Prologue 08: Growing More Fruit.

Narrator: Daiki spent the last couple of months searching for other fruits in Japan, but all he could find were bananas, budō, meron, and kokonattsu. (Grapes, Melons, and Coconuts if you are wondering. And no, google translate doesn't know what's Japanese for banana.)

Narrator: However Daiki was too preoccupied to plant seeds, so he gave that task to his caretaker. Once all of the four new fruits were planted, Daiki decided to make a special kind of dish for his wife. So by slicing an orenji, and meron, smashing apart a kokonattsu, peeling a banana and picking grapes, Daiki managed to make a fantastic fruit salad, with a glass of kokonattsu milk. Once Daiki was finished, he brought the food to his wife.

Daiki: Yuri, I made you some nice fruit to eat. Yuri: Thank you Daiki, I know you'll be a great father with your kindness. Daiki: Speaking of which, it seems that our soon to be born child is growing more. Yuri: Especially by the day, I don't even know what sized crib our bundle of joy will fit on. Daiki: I'll figure something out.

~

And Now, Symbolized Japanese Words, With The Guy With Three Rings. (アマテラス) Is The Symbol For Amaterasu. We'll Be Right Back.

-

And Now, Symbolized Japanese Words, With The Guy With Three Rings. (チカオ) Is The Symbol For Chikao. And Now We're Back.

~

Narrator: Daiki left to go make another bowl, while his wife sat down and ate the fruit salad. Daiki returned to the kitchen preparing the food, when his caretaker came to him. Hiroshi: I feed all the animals in the barn, and the crops are watered, Daiki-San. Daiki: Thank you Hiroshi, stay there. Narrator: After putting down a knife, Daiki grabbed a bag of yen, and gave it to his caretaker. Daiki: There's your weekly payment. Now don't forget to come back tomorrow, while I'm at work. Hiroshi: Hai, Daiki-San.

Narrator: After the caretaker left, Daiki finished making his dinner, and returned to his wife, so he sat down on the bed, while holding a plate of food, and cup of milk. Daiki: So how do you like the salad I made? Yuri: Pretty good, but I don't need to eat the budō's. Ishi said, that kind of fruit could toxin the womb, making the baby uncomfortable. Daiki: Well looks like I might need to grow more fruits, and find more seeds. I'll do that tomorrow. Yuri: Well maybe you can go smaller, like searching for fruit once a week. Daiki: I guess, but that depends how much the Kobe can carry. I'm going to need bigger boxes for him to hold. Narrator: After taking a drink of kokonattsu milk, Daiki took a bite of his salad.

Yuri: I think our bundle of joy will be the perfect addition to the family. Daiki: As long as we'll be able to purchase enough stuff for our baby, I'll still be able to manage helping take care of it. Narrator: The wedded couple kissed, after finishing their salad. Daiki: Well I better put the dishes in the washing bucket, and polish my samurai armor, then I'll come back to bed. Yuri: Be sure to come back after you're done. Narrator: After cleaning the dishes and armor, Daiki returned to bed with his wife after taking off his clothes. Daiki: I hope I didn't keep the two important people to me waiting. Yuri: You didn't. Narrator: The two kissed before heading to bed.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.