Chapter 54: The Temple Of Thorns.

Narrator: An hour later, Hanako, and Sonjo arrived at the Temple Of Thorns. The entire temple had thorn vines in the entrance, except for the floor. Hanako, and Sonjo entered, leaving the horses behind.

Hanako: Wow, this place sure is pointy. Sonjo: It's called the Temple Of Thorns for a reason. Just be careful not to get yourself hurt by these spikes. Narrator: Sonjo pulled out his tanto blade, and cut down all of the thorn vines, allowing them to enter. Hanako: Somehow, I just wish it was called the Temple of Pillows instead. There's nothing worse than getting hurt by spikes.

Narrator: After getting rid of all the thorn vines, Sonjo grabbed a torch from the wall, which lead them further into the temple as it got darker. Suddenly a group of men, wearing black outfits, and had bat wings on the back of them surrounded the samurai. Sonjo: I'm guessing these guys are from the Komori tribe.

~

Time To Listen To Another Song From Spyair. Today We'll Be Listening To Strong. We'll Be Right Back.

-

We Hope You Enjoyed The Music Video From Spyair. And Now We're Back.

~

Hanako: I think I know what will save us. Narrator: Hanako pressed the tiny katana on her locket, and sliced the Orenji fruit in half. After doing that, a zipper opened above her, and another giant Orenji fruit came out of it, landing on top of her. The fruit split into fours, and turned into armor. Hanako pulled out the Orenji Suraisu blade once the armor was on her. Sonjo was impressed with what the Orenji locket did.

Sonjo: Sugoi. (That means incredible in Japanese.) Narrator: Sonjo pulled out his tanto blade, and joined Hanako. The Komori tribe charged at the two, but in the end they managed to succeed in defeating the tribe. Sonjo: I never knew how powerful those lockets could be. Hanako: I guess it's in their nature to be this powerful. Narrator: Hanako flipped the Orenji slice on her locket, causing her armor to disappear along with the Orenji Suraisu blade. Sonjo: Well, now that there aren't anymore tribe members to worry about, let's continue searching for the painappuru chain array.

Hanako: Okay. Narrator: The two samurai reached the end the end of the temple, where the chain array was under a giant hole filled with spikes. Hanako: That looks pretty deep. Maybe we should turn back, and leave it here. Sonjo: There's nothing to worry about. I brought a rope. Just wrap it around yourself, and jump in. I'll hoist you up, after you grab the chain array. Hanako: Okay, but I hope not to get hurt again. Narrator: Hanako wrapped the rope around herself, and then jumped into the hole, while also avoiding the spikes.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.