Chapter 51: A Wish Come True Part 02.

Narrator: After opening a door inside one of the trees, the sun goddess pulled out an orange samurai helmet, that looked like the blue one Hanako's father gave her. The sun goddess walked over to Hanako, and placed the helmet on her head.

Amaterasu: Ah, a perfect fit. You almost look like your father, when he first became a samurai. Hanako: Why are you doing all of this? Amaterasu: You wished to fight evil without fear, and I decided to help you with that. There's just one more thing to make your locket work. Hanako: What? Amaterasu: The Orenji Suraisu blade. Hanako: But, my father told me it can't be used in battle.

Amaterasu: That's because no one had the armor for it, but thanks to my gift to you, you will be able to use the blade. Narrator: The sun goddess flipped the slice back to it's body, and the outfit, and armor that Hanako had on disappeared leaving her back in her pajamas. Amaterasu: Enjoy my gift to you, Hanako-chan.

~

Time To Listen To Another Song From Spyair. Today We'll Be Listening To My Friend. We'll Be Right Back.

-

We Hope You Enjoyed The Music Video From Spyair. And Now We're Back.

~

Narrator: After clapping her hands, the sun goddess created a zipper out of then air, and pulled it, opening a portal out of the dream forest. Amaterasu: Time for you to go home now. We wouldn't want your parents having you sleeping in all day. Hanako: Hai, sun goddess. Sayonara. Narrator: After walking into the portal, Hanako closed her eyes, and after opening them back up, she found that she was back in her bedroom.

Hanako: What a weird dream. I hope I have one like it again. Narrator: Suddenly, Hanako looked, and found that she was still wearing the locket, the sun goddess gave her. Hanako: The locket is still on me? That means my wish did come true. Narrator: Daiki walked into his daughter's room, after Hanako noticed that she still had the locket. Daiki: Rise and shine, young one. We need to head to the palace for your next mission. Hanako: Father, I had a very strange dream. Daiki: How strange was it? Hanako: Well it felt so real, after I saw it.

Daiki: We'll discuss your dream on the way to the palace, but right now, we need you to get ready. Hanako: Hai, Father. Narrator: Hanako got up from her bed, and went to the kitchen, where Yuri was already cooking. Yuri: Ah, good morning Hanako. Breakfast is almost ready, so just have a seat. Narrator: Hanako sat down near the table, while her mother was getting breakfast ready. Meanwhile, Daiki placed his samurai helmet, and was already in the armor.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.