Chapter 46: Zugaikotsu Tribal Defeat.

Narrator: The battle raged on until most of Itsuki Village got destroyed. Thousands of tribe members were dying, except for Hiroshi himself. Luckily Hanako, and her friends survived. Daiki however was evenly matched with Hiroshi.

Narrator: Noticing that her father was having trouble, Hanako dashed towards Hiroshi. Hiroshi spotted Hanako, and swiped at her chest giving her a blood scratch. Hiroshi: So, you've been teaching your daughter to be a samurai like yourself. Too compassionate, perhaps you will feel a sense of guilt, once she's in a grave. Narrator: Hiroshi stood over Hanako, and readied his blade to kill her.

Narrator: Sonjo noticed Hanako in danger, and decided to take charge. Hiroshi: Now Daiki, say goodbye to your daughter. Narrator: Just as Hiroshi raised his sword, Sonjo struck him diagonally with his tanto blade, causing Hiroshi to fall to his death. Sonjo: Should've used all of your senses when you had the change.

~

Time For A Song From Spyair. Today We'll Be Listening To Beautiful Days. We'll Be Right Back.

-

We Hope You Enjoyed The Video. We're Back Now.

~

Narrator: After Hiroshi fell to his death, Sonjo placed his tanto blade back in the holster, and helped Daiki up. Daiki: Thanks for the assistance, Sonjo-san. Sonjo: It was the least I can do, general. Chikako: So, now that this Hiroshi guy is dead, does that mean we won't have to worry about the Zugaikotsu tribe anymore? Daiki: I'm afraid so, but Kuroi-Ryu might hire more enemies to attack us. In the meantime, we'll need to strengthen our forces.

Yukio: How do we do that? Daiki: Simple. We just take down more forts on the map. And you Yukio, will have to join the three in taking down these forts. Narrator: Daiki then noticed that his daughter was still on the ground, damaged from a wound that was caused by the dead attacker. Daiki picked his daughter up, as she was unconscious. Sonjo: Is Hanako going to be okay? Daiki: It's just a chest wound, Sonjo-san. I will send a message to Ishi to get her bandaged as soon as we return home. Yukio: What about the village? It got half destroyed.

Daiki: I'm sure you all will manage to help them repair the buildings that the tribe has damaged. In the meantime, I will be returning home with my daughter to help get her back on her feet. Narrator: Daiki placed his daughter on top of the Kobe, and placed her katana, and scepter in the pouches. Daiki: I will see all of you back at the palace, tomorrow. Take care. Chikako: See you tomorrow then, general. Sonjo: We won't let you down, next time we're in battle. Narrator: Daiki smiled, and then headed back home.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.