Chapter 26: Thunder Search.

Narrator: After late breakfast, Daiki lead his daughter out of the camp, and placed his helmet back on. Sonjo followed Hanako, and Sonjo after they left to search for a thunderstorm, and they both headed back into the forest.

Hanako: Father, how are we going to know where the thunderstorm is? Daiki: Before we see the thunderstorm, we must search for the statue of Raijin, and like Sarutahiko, that statue can be found in the forest. Sonjo: Let's hope we don't get electrocuted once we get there. Daiki: We won't, just grab as many things from the ground as you can. We will be putting them together to form something able to block the thunder.

Narrator: While heading into the forest, Sonjo picked up twigs, leaves, and rocks useful for creating something to shield the group from thunder strikes. Finally they arrived at the statue of Raijin, which was in the middle of the forest. Placed in front of the statue were a bunch of rope used to tie the twigs leaves, rocks.

~

Time For A Music Video From One Ok Rock. Today We'll Be Listening To "The Beginning." We'll Be Right Back.

-

We Hope You Enjoyed One Ok Rock. And Now We're Back.

~

Daiki: Here it is, the statue of Raijin. Young one, you better work on the device fast. The clouds are getting darker. Hanako: But, what am I suppose to make out of these things, Father? Daiki: Just use your imagination. Hanako: Father, I haven't done that since I was five. Daiki: Well young one, you can use it again. Just make sure it's long enough that prevents others from getting electrocuted. We'll be over here to see what you've created. Sonjo: Good luck Hanako. I know you'll be able to make something great.

Narrator: After Daiki walked up to the statue, he grabbed the ropes and handed them to his daughter. Sonjo handed Hanako the twigs, rocks, and leaves for her to tie, and followed Daiki next to the front of the statue. With the ropes, Hanako tied the twigs, rocks, and leaves together to form the large pole. The rocks were tied at the top, the leaves were on the bottom, and the twigs were tied together to form a pole like object. Hanako: Okay, let's see how this works. Daiki: After placing the handmade object on the ground, Hanako got under it so she wouldn't get zapped by thunder. Once all the dark clouds formed together, a bolt came out of it and zapped the object on the top, and it didn't fall apart.

Hanako: It actually worked. Daiki: Excellent work young one. You've gained the trust of another god. Just two more, and you'll be able to be part of the advanced class. It's time you proved your worth to a true god now, Kuraokami, the god of snow, and a respectable alley of Izanagi. Sonjo: So where do we go to find snow? Daiki: At Hokkaido Island, we will finish our your training and once we're done, we shall return to Itsuki Village. Hanako: Does that mean we have to repack, and head off this island? Daiki: Indeed, let's hurry back. Narrator: After leaving where the statue of Raijin is, Daiki lead his daughter, and Sonjo back to the beach.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.