Chapter 07: Sabotaged Farm.

Narrator: Yuri, and Hanako returned to the farm, where thousands of paper windows were ripped apart, and all the rice plants were torched along with the wheat plants. The two went to go see what else happened while they were gone.

Yuri: Hello, Hiroshi-San. We're back from the palace. Narrator: Yuri opened the door, and found that all the wooden furniture was destroyed. All the chairs feet were bent, and the table was split in half. Yuri: Our furniture is completely destroyed. Hanako: What are we gonna do? Yuri: Calm down Hanako. It's just broken furniture. It can be repaired. Just wait here, and I'll be right back. I'll replace the wood before we can continue.

Narrator: While grabbing an axe, Yuri went outside and chopped down trees from the forest in front of the barn. Then after bringing the fallen trees in front of the house, Yuri used a saw, and sliced the bark turning all of the fallen logs into planks of wood. Yuri: All that's left is to nail the wood together, to make chairs, and a new table.

~

Time For A Song From A Popular Japanese Band. Today We're Listening To Odd Future By UVERWorld. We'll Be Right Back.

-

We Hope You Enjoyed That Popular Rock Band From Japan. We're Back Now.

~

Narrator: After nailing together the pieces of wood, and taking the broken furniture off of the floor, Yuri placed the new furniture in the house before the sun went down. Yuri: Now all that's left is to replace the window paper. Hanako, be a dear, and get me two paper rolls. Narrator: Hanako did what her mother requested, and handed her the paper rolls. Then after removing the torn paper from the window frames, Yuri replaced it by folding the rolled paper into the frame. Daiki arrived before the sun finally went down.

Daiki: I'm home everyone. Yuri: Oh thank goodness your hear, loved one. Daiki: Why, what's wrong? Yuri: When we came back, we found our old furniture completely destroyed, and the crops were torched. Daiki: That double crossing caretaker. When I find him, he's fired and getting arrested. At least you didn't stay here and get killed by that psychopath. Yuri: But what are we gonna do to replace the burnt wheat, and rice? Daiki: Well the fruit still didn't get burnt, we'll just have to live off that. It's the only things that'll keep our family alive. Yuri: Okay, I'll get the dishes washed, and set up the new table. Daiki: Good, I'll pick some fruit for us to eat, after I take off my armor, and put away my sword.

Narrator: As Yuri got out the plates, and took the leftovers out of the pantry, Daiki took off his Samurai armor, and put down his sword, then went outside to pick some fruit. Yuri: Hanako, go and check if the animals didn't run away. Hanako: Yes mother. Narrator: Hours passed, and Yuri already finished recooking the leftovers from lunch. Daiki came into the house carrying baskets of fruit, then laid them down on the table. Daiki: Well I got all the fruit, just be glad that back stabbing caretaker I hired didn't torch those. Where's Hanako? Yuri: In the barn, checking on the animals. Daiki: I'll go see what's keeping her.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.