Chapter 3! :)

"What did the doctor say?" I ask him still in some pain.

"He said to put this medicine on the bottom of your foot, three times a day." He said very worried of my foot.

"Can you please put some now?" I ask trying to sound sweet through my pain.

"Sure darling." He says trying to sound sweet but I can hear in his voice that he is still worried.

Peeta opens the small package and there is a small medicine cream. He starts rubbing it on my foot. The pain has gone away. There is no pain anymore. It feels normal, but I know I need to keep putting it on so it can feel better and recover.

"oh my gosh! Yeah... That feels so nice!!" I say while Peeta rubs the cream.

Peeta starts laughing, I guess the way I said it sounds weird, buy very funny.

"where's Haymitch?" I ask

"he went to pick up the glass pieces." Peeta tells me.

I nod and Peeta starts rubbing my feet. I enjoy it, for about 10 minutes Peeta and I are in the living room making jokes and laughing. I love these moments. We are like friends, best friends yet we are in love. I love him. He makes me feel happy and comfortable, we have no secrets, and we don't lie. We love each other so much. Then Haymitch comes down the stairs.

"Sweetheart, I'm deeply sorry. Are you ok?" Haymitch asks me.

"it's ok Haymitch. I know you didn't mean to do it. and I'm feeling better." I say.

"Can you walk honey?" Peeta asks me.

I get up so I can walk. I fell like nothing happened on my foot.

"Wow the medicine is great! it's like it was never hurt." I say happily.

Peeta twirls me around and kisses me. I can tell he feels very relieved.

"Your Beautiful." He says very calm, while staring in my eyes.

"Thanks you. I love you more than anything." I say staring into his eyes.

"So how about those pancakes?" Haymitch asks.

We laugh and head to the kitchen. Gosh, I'm hungry. I really want to eat some now.

We start pulling the ingredients when Peeta grabs a egg and cracks it on top of Haymitch's head.

"Oh no you didn't, bread boy!" Haymitch says.

Haymitch grabs some flour and throws some at me.

"Hey! What was that for?" I say

"for being Bread boy's wife." Haymitch says.

"Then it's on!" I say

Peeta throws eggs everywhere. I start throwing milk and some eggs and flour and Haymitch throws random ingredients all over the place.We start having a really good time. I feel so much joy and laughter when Peeta makes these lame speeches in the middle of the "battle" and says funny things that no one will ever say. It's halrious! Then I get on top of Peeta.

"Surrender!" I say trying to sound strict but failing because of my laughter.

"Never!" Peeta says sounding like a little kid.

"Then you leave me no choice!" I say.

"What are you going to do to me?" Peeta asks like if I'm actually gonna hurt him.

"you will see!" I say and run up to the table, grab my purse and pull out my lip gloss.

I run up to Peeta, who is on the floor, smiling this time.

"ready?" I say in a seductive tone.

"mhmm, kiss me." he said nodding and smiling.

"Well, you gotta catch me!" I say quickly getting up.

"Come back here! I need that kiss!" Peeta says running towards me.

We start running around the table. Haymitch throws a bunch of flour and sugar at us.

"You guys are just the weirdest couple ever! Just kiss!" Haymitch yells at us.

"Not until he catches me!" I say while running all around the kitchen.

I trip over something and I fall. Peeta runs up to me.

"Ok, you got me now. What you gonna do?" I say, smiling.

"kiss me." Peeta says seductively.

Damn, his seductive voice is so sexy. I love it.

"damn it Peeta! Come closer and kiss me!" I say grabbing his body so it falls on me.

We roll over, so now I'm on top of him. We start kissing. it's one of those kisses you never want to end. Then our tongues meet.

"Uggg, stop it! It's gross!" Haymitch says jocking.

We continue to kiss. then someone knocks on the door, but we don't stop kissing.

"anyone gonna get that?" Haymitch asks.

"Go get it!" I say continue to kiss Peeta.

Haymitch goes to get the door.

"Is Katniss here?" A voice asks.

"Come in." Haymitch voice suddenly sounds strict.

Then I see someone comes in the kitchen.

That person is Gale.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bam! How you like it?? Plz comment. :) Thank you for reading. More coming soon!! :)