chapter 17!!! :)

Tears are streaming down my face. I never felt so happy! Peeta, Sophia, and I. We are a family. Together. Nothing will split us up.

My dad and mom get out a camera.

"let's take a picture of the new family." My mom says with tears in her eyes.

Peeta and I try to hold back the tears of happiness. We smile so wide and happily. My mom takes the picture, my dad can't stop smiling. Then my mom shows me the picture. We look... Beautiful. Peeta and I have always looked like a cute couple, at least thats what everyone said, but with Sophia in between us, we just look perfect! Its a beautiful thing what love can do. I love Peeta. Not just Peeta but Sophia . They both are my life.

"Do you want to hold Rose, mom?" I ask her.

"sure sweetie. Sophia such a beautiful name. It matches her. She looks so beautiful. She has ur hair and Peeta's eyes." She says while I hand Sophia to her.

My mom looks at her like she is the most beautiful thing she has ever seen. She soon lets my dad carry her. Then Haymitch looks at her. He looks at her with Caring eyes.

"wow. Shes..adorable. I just feel so bad for her." He says while laughing softly because it seems like Sophia is asleep.

"why do you feel bad for her?" Peeta asks.

"Katniss is her mom." He laughs again.

"She's the perfect mom." Peeta says while kissing me.

" Haven't you guys have enough of that?" Haymitch asks.

"Nope I can kiss him all day." I say starring romantically in Peeta's eyes. They match the same as Sophia's , so big and blue and breathtaking.

" save that stuff for later!" Haymitch says while he rolls his eyes.

"mhmmmhmmhm!" I start to kiss Peeta in a funny forcibly way. to make Haymitch mad.

"don't swallow him! Sweetheart, he will be all yours tonight." Haymitch says while laughing and winking at me in the last part.

Peeta looks at me and raises his eyebrows, smiling. I hit his arm. he pretends it hurts even if it doesn't. We laugh it off.

"You guys aren't actually thinking of getting another child right after you already have one, are you?" My mom asks me.

"why not? I'm thinking of having maybe one more pretty soon and then another in a few years. Is it wrong?" I ask looking at her and my dad.

"Sweetie, it's a lot of pain and your really young for all this. I don't think its such a great idea. Your 19! And getting a second child? I don't think its good. Maybe when your 25 or something." My dad tells me very serious.

"Dad, I love you and I respect your opinion. But I want this. I'm not going to have many kids. Just 3 maybe. But its my decision if I want more kids. You can't stop me. Also you guys know that Peeta is so great and has patience for kids, he will probably be the better parent." I say trying not to get mad. my baby is just born and they are getting me a little mad.

"ok sweetie, I know you both will be great-"

"Dad, please. Can we spend this moment happily. This is my moment when my child is born. Please." I say, cutting him off.

My dad and mom stay seated quietly and Haymitch hands Sophia to Stacy because she needs to take tests. Haymitch stays quiet too. Peeta is helping Stacy getting supplies to take some tests on how I'm going. I'm quiet.

"Ok Katniss, Sophis is being taken some tests to make sure she is healthy, which I'm pretty positive that she is, now we have to make sure your healthy." Stacy says while she puts a needle in my arm.

She takes the tests and my parents have to leave because they have to get back to work. They congratulate me and leave. I'm still a little mad, I don't like how they try to control my life. But it doesn't matter. All that matters is Peeta and Sophia

__________________________________

ok guys. Do yall want me to write another book which will be in the future in a few years of Peeta and Katniss life???? Again I love you guys deeply. I will update in a few days telling you if I'm going to do the second book or not. Please tell me! Your opinion matters! Love you guys!!! <333