Chapter 10! :)

"I need one last test." I say cleaning away my tears.

"What is it?" My "dad" says while cleaning his tears.

"A blood test." I say.

"Lets go, lets go right now! The hospital will probably let you guys because I will work there and everyonw knows me." My mom says opening the door to go.

We all get up and take a bus to the hospital. Peeta and I sit somewhere else so we can talk.

"Peeta what if he really is my dad? Should I be mad?" I ask

"Katniss, if he really is your dad I think you should forgive. He didn't have a good memory and didn't know what was going on during that explosion, I lost my memory too before and all I wanted to do is be with you and I'm so happy that I am now with you. It will be great if you where with your dad again."

"Peeta, I'm scared, but your right. I love you." I say.

"Katniss, you survived two hunger games, you lead the rebellion, you helped me gain my memory back, you hunted to help your family survive, you can do this. Imagine your father being back in your life."

Peeta is right, he always knows what to say. We arrive to the hospital and my mom gets us seprate rooms so the deliver the news to me personally without anyone except Peeta so I can have some time.

they take some blood out of me and the doctors left. Peeta and i watched tv. For some I keep shaking and I can't stop, Peeta tries to calm me down but I can't stop.

Then after 3 hours of waiting the doctors come in. They look at me and say.

"Mrs. Mellark, that man is your father."

__________________________________

How is it? is it good? thank u guys again for reading, I'll update sooon!!! :) love u guys again lol :)))