chapter 13 :)

Its morning and when Peeta and I are going into the kitchen my mom and my dad are here. They are talking, they are laughing. Wow, i haven't seen my mother laugh so much.

"Morning." Peeta and I say.

"Good morning you two! Or should I say Good Afternoon." my dad says.

i check the clock, wow its 12:21 already. i guess we were tired of last night.

"Oh look at the time. Well anyone wants breakfast or lunch or whatever?" i say yawning

"were good, your mom and I just ate." my dad says

"Ok, I'm starving!"

"Well you have two people to feed." Peeta says smiling and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"True." i say kissing his cheek.

"didn't you guys have enough from last night?" my dad says smiling.

"How do you know?" I say with a shocked look.

"your mother told me." he says

"Sweetie you were too loud.You kept saying 'Oh Peeta! 'keep going.' 'Your all mine' 'i really like when-" she says until I cut her off.

"Mom!! Why you saying my stuff! It's my sex life! and eww don't even finish that sentence." i say looking at her.

"Ok, ok."

Peeta and I eat until Haymitch knocks on the door.

"Hey Haymitch, what you doing here?" Peeta asks

"Mhmmm, I heard you guys, yesterday was fun wasn't it?" He says winking at us.

"Seriously! I wasn't that loud and don't get involved in my sex life!" I say blushing very hard.

"Alright sweetheart." Haymitch says laughing.

"Haymitch, this is my dad and of course my mom." i tell him

"Wasn't your dad dead?" he asks me.

"I just found out yesterday that he is still alive." i say

"Wow, you must have toke that hard sweetheart." He says looking at me worried

"Yeah, but I'm happy." i say.

"Good, well I'm haymitch Abernathy. I was Katniss's mentor for the two hunger games and friend." haymitch says to my dad.

"Nice to meet you Haymitch, you are a victor too, aren't you? I remember seeing you when I was young." My dad tells Haymitch. I actually believe that they will be good friends for some reason.

"Yeah, The hunger games really messes people. Katniss and Peeta are the only ones that aren't messed up emotionally. and they were in 2 games! They have really strong personalities, even though I Peeta is the nice one." haymitch says as he whispers the last part.

"Just because I'm eating doesn't mean i can't hear!" i say while talking with my mouth full of food.

"Oh please, dear, don't eat with your mouth open." Peeta says trying to sound like Effie.

i start laughing hard. Peeta, haymitch, and I can't stop laughing. My mom and dad are just looking at each other like they don't know , until my mom finds out and whispers to my dad and they both start laughing.

throughout the whole day we just watched movies, we saw romantic,.comedy, and action. My dad later left with my mom because he wants to spend time with her. Later on Peeta and I went to eat dinner together. we went to sleep. But during the night i felt a feeling to throw up and i run to the toilet.

I soon feel someone pulling back my hair, i know it's Peeta. when i'm done Peeta looks like he will cry.

"Peeta what happened?" i asked worried, while i rinse off my mouth.

"It's just that... you are going through so much pain. The baby was sorta my idea and i feel terrible. I hate seeing you go through pain." He says almost crying, but he tries hold back the tears.

"Peeta, this baby was our idea. don't feel guilty. I want this baby and i will really do all this for it. Peeta, it will be fine. As long as I have you by my side." i kiss him on the cheek.

"katniss?"

"Yeah?"

"remember how i told you dad that i hope you don't regret anything with me?"

"Yeah."

"Well, do you?"

"I never did, and every moment i spend with you i don't regret anything." i smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too, and i mean it." i say

________________________________________

Hey guys did you like it? Sorry i didn't have much time today because i was busy. anyway thanks to all the nice comments. love u all!!! :) ill update soon