chapter 12!! :)

Peeta and I kiss so passionately, I can't stop until Peeta stops and whispers in my ears,'I love you.' of course i whisper it back.

"Honey, you want to get your baby checked out since your here?" my mom asks

"Can I?" i ask

"Sure! Let me just ask the main office."

"Ok." I say. she leaves to see if I can get checked out.

"Imagine, in 9 months we will have our own child, our own family." Peeta says so happy.

"That will be amazing. hey dad, you will become a grandpa!" i say so happily.

"Hey! I might become a grandpa but look at me, I'm so young." my dad says with a sense of humor.

I really love men with sense of humor. I love my dad and Peeta's sense of humor because sometimes I get so tired of being so serious, sometimes you just gotta laugh and have good time.

"Sweetie they say they will check right now, just lay in the bed and they will come in 2 minutes." my mom says as she returns.

I lay in the bed, Peeta and my dad and my mim sit on some chairs that are there. Then a doctor comes back.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Jimenez." She says as she comes and shakes everyones hand with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi, I'm Katniss Mellark but you can call me just Katniss." i say to thr doctor.

"Katniss Mellark, the leader of the rebellion! Wow my children love you! Your a great inspiration. Also please call me Stacy."

"Thank you so much Stacy. Tell your children I say Hi." I say, smiling.

"Will do Katniss. Is this Peeta! Peeta mellark! My children just adore you too!" she tells Peeta.

"Thank you so much Stacy, tell them i say hi too." He says smiling at her.

"Of course! So Katniss, your pregnant. Since when did you know?" Stacy asks

"Since yesterday." I say. Peeta comes to my side to hold my hand.

"How did you know?"

"I puked and toke the pregnancy test."

"That's good. Except the vomit but its good how you are positive your pregnant." she says smiling.

I really like Stacy, she is nice and funny. I'm glad she is my doctor.

She does my ultrasound and Peeta holds my hand tight. I can't believe I'm in this process with him. Everyone thought that I will never have a child and I would be married to Gale. But everything came out better than expected.

"Katniss, it seems like you were pregnant 3 weeks ago." Stacy infroms me

when everything is done we get up ready to go.

"Katniss, you will be a great mother, don't worry." Peeta kisses me.

Then we come apart because my parents were there.

"Ok, ok leave it for when you two get home." My dad says. I just smile and Peeta smiles too. I think he really likes my dad.

"Dad, so you going home or you want to stay with Peeta and I?"

"I think I'm going home sweetie. how about I go to your house tomorrow?"

"Ok, here let me write down the address." I write down the address on a piece of paper.

"Bye dad, I love you. I'm happy your alive. I love you." I say as my dad gets on a bus.

"I love you to Katniss, I am proud of you. Nice to meet you Peeta, you are a great husband, see you both tomorrow." he says

"Bye, i love you see you tomorrow." my mother says

"Bye, love all." He says and leaves on the bus.

We wait for another bus to come pick us up. It is 8:00 when We get home. We don't even eat, we go straight to bed, we are all tired.

"Bye Katniss, Bye peeta. Sleep well." My mother calls out as she goes to her room.

"Bye!" Peeta and I yell out.

I start putting on my pajamas. until Peeta comes up.

"Hey, why you putting on clothes?" he asks smiling. I know what he means.

"I don't know, why do you have tooth paste on your chin?" I say laughing.

He quickly wipes his chin.

"well thanks." he says smiling.

"no prob." i say winking at him. I'm goin to act seductive.

I take off my sleeping gown. He smiles. I know he likes it. i have nothing on but my underwear. He comes closer to me and pulls down my underwear. he starts kissing my neck while I take off his shirt and pants. I whisper in his ear,

"We are going to have fun tonight."

Peeta just moans, while i take off his underwear. I stand back and admire his body. Damn! His abs and whoa his hair! Omg! I see everything, everything is mine! Wow!! i sound nasty but he has such a good body!

I think he notices my admiring his body because he start running his fingers through his hair. He gets closer and we thats when everything starts.

Peeta is mine. I am Peeta's. No ond can take him away. We are together forever and always.

______________________________________________________

Ok, so did you guys like it? i hope you did. Also thank you so much for the nice comments! i love you guys so much. I'll update soon! :) love u guys!! :)