chapter 4!!

Gale stares at me. He sees me on top of Peeta. Peeta can see Gale. I can tell Peeta isn't really happy. Gale isn't that happy either. All my happiness is gone, my smile faded and now I'm just staring at Gale, shocked. Why is he here? I thought he forgot about me. He never returned to say bye or tell me where he was going. I feel anger towards him. I don't want Gale here. I want him gone. I just don't want him, I know what he is here for, that's why Peeta seems unhappy for him being here.

"what are you doing here?" I say irritated.

I get up from the floor.

"we gotta talk." Gale says.

"Why should I talk to you!? I have NOTHING to say to you!" I say angrily.

"katniss, maybe you should talk to him for awhile." Peeta says.

"I don't know." I say.

"It will be ok, if he does anything that makes you feel uncomfortable run, run here, ok?" Peeta whispers in my ear.

I decide to go. Just to get this over with. We are going to the woods. We have access to it now since the Capitol has no power over us anymore.

"Katniss, why do you hate me?" Gale asks

"You never said bye." I say simply

I didn't want to get in detail because I will start to talk about Prim, I know I will start to cry if I say her name or anything about her.

"I'm sorry, I was busy." Gale says with no emotion.

"busy? For two years you been busy?!" I ask raising my tone.

"katniss, I came back for you." Gale says.

"Too bad. I'm married." I say waving my hand with the finger in front of his face.

I don't want to be too mean, but I just have a strong dislike towards him.

"I heard, it's all over the news. But you might change your mind if I came." Gale said.

"I'M MARRIED!! You want me to give up the best thing in my life for you!!!? You killed one of the best things in my life already! My mother is in district 4! Peeta is all I have and you want me to go back to you?! How dare you even say that!!" I say, I'm getting frustrated.

"Katniss, I'm sorry for what happened to Prim! I didn't mean to! Peeta is a baker! Why would you want him over me?!" He is getting mad.

I try to run like Peeta told me to do but Gale grabs my wrist. I slap him. He doesn't let go.

"Stop! Stop, you said enough! This is how you want me to be with you?! This is stupid! Get aways from me! Don't say stuff to the man of my life! I don't even know you anymore!"

I'm mad! He just said that about Peeta. I'm done with Gale. I'm pretty strong. I can easily give Gale a fight if he wants to.

"You just slapped me! you know what katniss, this is stupid. Go back to that pathetic baker of yours! Hope you love him!"

"he isn't pathetic! He loves me more than you will ever love me!"

"Go! I don't care anymore! But this hasn't ended Katniss Everdean!"

"It's Katniss Mellark!" I shouted while running.

I keep running without looking back. I run, run and run. I hate Gale.

I enter my house I share with Peeta. I see him baking pancakes while Haymitch is cleaning the kitchen. He sees me, he sees the tears, anger in my eyes.

"what happened?" Peeta asks me.

"Your Way more than a baker to me." I say. I kiss him. a long kiss. This guy is the love of my life. I'm Peeta's and that is that. Nothing can separate us.

"Katniss, I love you so much. But something happened. I can tell in your eye something happened. Please tell me." Peeta says with a concerned face.

I know we never lie, but... No, I can't lie to Peeta about the truth. So I just spit it out.

"Gale told me he wanted me back! Then he started to criticize you and I tried to run but he grabbed my wrist and I slapped him and he called you a pathetic backer and he told me to leave and he said it wasn't over!" I say very quickly all of this.

Tears spring my eyes. I hate Gale. he has hurt me enough. I'm done with him. I just keep wondering what Gale meant by 'it isn't over'. I keep crying and crying. Peeta holds on to me in his arms. He doesn't say anything, he knows I just need a quite moment and let everything out. Another thing I love about Peeta, he knows exactly what I need and what will be the best. He knows how to take care of me when I cry.

I stop crying and look at Peeta. I see anger, and some tears in his eyes with some concerned look. He isn't having a flashback because his eyes are still in reality and he looks normal. I know the anger is towards Gale and the tears are because he feels bad for me, he knows I'm in a lot of pain because Gale used to be my best friend, someone I trusted more than anyone, now I just hate him. He is the worst.

"Katniss, are you alright now?" Peeta asks with a lot of concern in his expression.

"No. I hate Gale." I say so normally.

I stare at Peeta and I start to cry again, but very lightly, not as hard as before.

"Katniss, Gale was a total jerk to you. Don't give him the satisfaction of you making yourself miserable. I only want the best for you, don't feel bad of all this. remember everything happens for a reason, maybe this had to happen. Remember I love you, don't hurt yourself because of him. He doesn't deserve you." Peeta tells me.

That just made me realized that it's true. I can't make Gale happy by me being sad. I need to forget him. So I look at Peeta and stop crying. Whoa, Peeta's eyes are just the best shade of blue i have ever seen. Thet are beautiful.

"Your right. Thank you Peeta. I love you. Your the only man in my life."

Then I forgot Haymitch was there when he said,

"Hey sweetheart, me too. I'm like a father to you."

He is right, he always been there for me. Even though my real father would be too if he was still alive. This just made me think, what if my father was still alive? I would have never have gotten that bread from Peeta. Maybe I would be more weak. I would have never met Gale. My mother will still be here with me. Prim will still be alive... I have to stop thinking this before I cry again.

"You too Haymitch. You are like a father to me. thank you." I say with a smile.

"Let's go eat some pancakes!" Peeta said feeling better for me, but I can still see the anger towards Gale in his eyes and the sadness of me crying.

Now we enter the kitchen to eat pancakes!

________________________________

Yep so how yall like it?? Sorry Gatniss lovers for that but I need some drama in this story. Also Peetniss lovers: Peeta and Katniss will stay together. So dont worry and THANK YOU for reading!!!! Love u guys!! :)