chapter 5!

After we eat, Haymitch leaves. So Peeta and I are in the kitchen cleaning. But it has gotten pretty silent. Until Peeta broke the silence,

"You can sing. That always makes you feel better."

Music always does makes me feel better.

"Only if you sing with me." I say with a smile.

"I sing like a dying goat." He says laughing.

"No you don't. Your a really good singer."

He actually is pretty good at singing he just needs practice. The only reason why I sing so good is because I always sung when I was alone. But Peeta is pretty good.

"Your only saying that because I'm your husband." He says with a smile.

"please! Or how about we bake. It will be fun! I want to learn how to bake better!" I say with a smile.

I actually want to learn how to bake because it seems pretty cool.

"Wow! Someone wants to bake." He said with a smile while grabbing me by the waist and pulling me close.

We get closer and closer and we kiss. Kiss for about 1 minute and we look at each other with loving eyes.

"Your the best! I love you with all my heart." He says.

"I love you too. More than anyone else." I smile.

"your the only one on my mind. Always on my mind. I love you so much." He says.

I smile. I love him. Then we go get the ingredients to bake.

"Alright! What you wanna bake?" Peeta asks.

"Something with chocolate!" I say

I'm in my period right now so chocolate is my craving!

"How about a chocolate cake?" He says circling around me and breathing closely to my neck.

"Nope, something different." I say giggling.

"How about chocolate cupcakes?" He says kissing my neck.

"Yes!" I say while laughing really hard.

He starts to laugh. I love Peeta's sense of humor. We can make jokes, not be so seriously all the time.

when we finish with the batter, we put them in the oven for about 25 minutes.

I see Peeta's eye still pretty hurt of the Gale thing.

"Peeta, please don't be sad because of Gale." I say

I know he is, he saw me cry. I cryed more for Prim but I cried a lot for Gale too.

"Katniss, he hurted you. I am really sad. Anyone that hurts you, hurts me. Especially if they hurt you. If anyone makes you sad, my heart hurts. I love you so much I just hate to see you cry." He says

"I love you so much for caring." I say while kissing him

We kiss and kiss. Now we are on the table kissing. Until the beeper beeps that the cupcakes are ready.

We take out the cupcakes and let them cool down until we start to decorate them.

Peeta has a bunch of supplies for frosting and decorating.

I frost mine white and made a pink heart on it. In the heart I put Peeta's name. I realized that Peeta did the same thing to me. Expect he frost his pink and a white heart with my name on it. We smile and kiss passionately. We finish the cupcakes with a bunch of cute things we wrote on them. some say, 'Your mine' and 'I love you' and 'Forever yours'. it's adorable!

The rest of the day we hugged, kissed, watched movies and ate cupcakes. The cupcakes were delicious!

At night Peeta and I tried to have a child again. I really want to have one now. I mean having a child in my hands, someone to take care of, love, be with, and give advice. I just want to have a child that fills me up with joy, the other best thing is that the father will be Peeta.

_______________________________________

hope yall like it :) thank you so much for reading! More coming soon love u guys!!!!! :)