chaper 11!

I can't think, I can't even, I can't believe this! My heart skips a beat. My father is alive?! He is alive! He is here! But he didn't come back to us, but he didn't have his memory. He was like Peeta, had no clue on what was really going on. I know how he must have felt, he never meant to hurt me. He loves me, he wanted to make things right. He really loves and cares for me.

"Katniss. Katniss? You alright? Katniss. Baby, honey." Peeta looks at me.

He saw that i was so shocked.

"yeah I'm fine. Can you guys please let me be alone with him?" I ask the doctors.

"Sure Mrs. Mellark." The doctors say. they leave.

"peeta. I need to see my dad." I say.

"You sure about this Katniss?" he asks

"Yes. Positive." I say with a smile. he smiles back and we go to my dads room.

There is my dad, the guy that sang with me when I was sad, tired, angry. the man that I love so much. He is my dad that knew one day I will be with peeta. My dad, the one that loves me.

"DAD!" I run up to him. He hugs me. We both start to cry. We cry so much.

My dad and I cry for about 30 minutes. Peeta just stayed there. I wonder how awkward it must been for him. as long as he was talking with my mom.

"Daddy, I miiissss youu." I say with my tears pouring out.

"Katniss, my sweet daughter Katniss." he says with tears in his eyes. His eyes are big and puffy like mine.

we hug each other and cry some more for about 10 minutes more. Then my dad takes away the tears and asks,

"How has your life been?" He asks smiling.

"Dad, I won 2 hunger games, lead the rebelion, killed President Coin and maybe president Snow since he laughed to death beacause of me and I hunted to keep my family alive, I got married." I say cleaning my tears and smile.

"Wow, 19 years old and all this happened to you.Your so strong. I'm proud of the lady you became. Now who is this person you say you married?" he says with a huge smile.

"he is right there. Peeta. peeta mellark is my husband." I say with a huge smile, I stare at Peeta and he blushes.

"Peeta! Peeta Mellark! This guy was the one I always expected to be perfect. But you guys never looked at each other. Well Peeta seemed to look at you alway but you haven't really noticed him." He says gesturing to Peeta to come over.

"I know, I regret not noticing him. I love him." I say while Peeta sit nexts to me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't regret anything. This is perfect. Your all I need." Peeta says while kisssing me on the cheek. I blush.

"Look at you two. I never really believe this will happen, I just thought it will. It's beautiful what love can do." He says while looking at my mom and kissing her passionatly.

"Dad, guess what! I have something exciting!" I say

"yess katniss, What happened?" he says smiling.

"Dad, I'm pregnant!" I say happily and kissing Peeta.

"Your pregnant! your just 19 years old!" he says, he doesn't look mad but he doesn't look excited.

"Yeah but I want to be, I love Peeta and I want to have a family with him." i say in a explaining way.

"You sure Katniss? you told me when you were 13 that you never wanted to be pregnant. "

"Yeah, because of the games and Capitol. Dad, I really want this. Peeta and I both want a child so we sorta tried to get one." i say not noticing why I even said the last part.

"Wait Katniss, how long have you tried?" he says raising his eyebrows curiously.

"Umm well for a few weeks, maybe a month. " I say.

"Please answer this honestly, when was the first time you did it?" he asks.

Damn! I did it before with Peeta when I was 17, it was before the quarter quell. We just did it because we could possibly die the next day. But I never lied to my dad before and I won't stop now, even though he might yell at me.

Peeta is getting worried. he knows the position I'm in. For the first time he doesn't know what to say.

"Umm... well, it was possible... that umm... that we will die the next day so we... umm." i say getting nervous.

"Katniss, when did you do it?"

i take a deep breath and say,

" Right before the Quarter Quell, I was 17."

I hear my dad sigh.

"Alright, you did know you could've got pregnant that moment, right?" he says, he doesn't sound so mad.

"Yeah, I just did it because I love him and ummm..-" I get interrupted by Peeta.

"Mr. Everdean, I'm so sorry I made love with her when we were 17. I know we shouldn't have but we could have died the next day. Wouldn't you have done it if you were in our position? I love you daughter with all my heart, I would never hurt her. We love each other so much but that was 2 years ago. Right now we are so happy together, I don't regret anything and I sure hope she doesn't regret anything either. but please be happy for us, we are so happy that we have a child on the way. It's our first child so please be happy for us." Peeta says with full confidence.

My dad looks at him and smiles.

"This guy, I approve of. he stands up for the love you guys have for each other. He is the best person to be your husband and father of your child. He knows, and is confident. He is the right one. He is the one for you, Katniss." he says while hugging me.

"Thanks, I know, he is the best!" i say.

I grab Peeta and give him a huge kiss. Right on the lips. I hear my dad and mom saying 'aww' but I'm not paying attention. I love Peeta, we are meant to be.

[________________________________

How yall like it? hope you do!!! :) ill update tomorrow! love u guys! try to update as some as possible!! :)