False Story?

It took me almost a week to recover which made the hospital my temporary home.

Everyday I spent there I would try to convince my mom and the doctors that I was well enough to leave and continue living life normally but apparently they had something else in mind which may cause me to stay away from home even longer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The third or fourth day of my time at the hospital, I got a visit from the doctor and nurse who were the words checking up on me from the day I was found and admitted.

Since it looked like I had recovered a little mentally they started asking questions which was recommended by the agency as well as the authorities of the state.

And yes news did spread widely and now it was all over the news by now.

After telling my story of what exactly happened after I went under the surface of the sinking sand this is what the doctor:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Joe: I'm sorry to say but the story that you are telling is false and that it ever happened.

Megan: Yes it did! You weren't there so how can you say that what I'm saying is false?

I was really aggravated at this point because I know what happened to me but apparently the doctor was present when it happened so he probably knows best.

Oh what am I saying, this is ridiculous. How can he say that it is false if he was never there to witness?

Dr. Joe: Well, first of all, the gadgets given to you from your boss sent an emergency signal and immediately the medical team were sent to retrieve you'll. From what was recorded we were informed that they found your bodies just beneath the sinking sand surface, so you being in a tunnel was only a figment of your imagination, since you did say that you blanked out before that even happened.

Megan: But what I'm telling you is real and I still feel the bruises on my body.

Omg!! Why can't he just believe me? I have scars to prove it!!

Dr. Joe: I don't know how you got those scars but your story is different from what the medics documented. Maybe you got those bruises from walking in the woods while passing by trees or bushes that you never noticed.

Megan: But I'm telling the truth!

Dr. Joe: Okay...I think I know what is happening here.

Megan: Really?

Finally, he believes me!

Dr.Joe: Yes, you're going through some memory malfunction. We went through the same thing when the researchers before you went to the island. We're still looking for the cause but we still can't make it out.

Megan: What?! I don't understand.

Dr. Joe: It's like whatever you went in or the atmosphere you were surrounded by, has messed with your memory and may have caused some sort of thought to feel real, registering in your mind as a real event which actually occurred.

He's lying, this can't be true!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor then left after apologizing and assuring that he and his team would try their best to find out what is really happening.

With me in the room alone since my mom went out to find out more information about me staying and things which should be done next to ensure my safety, i was still trying to understand what the hell just happened just seconds ago.

Maybe the tunnel was just a dream but felt so real. I got scars to prove it!

Was this really a dream and a figment of my imagination or is he lying to cover something up?

But even with these thoughts it all goes to show that any journey that you plan to go on has it's ups and downs no matter how well you planned, it can always pop up last minute.