Dad!

I took a deep breath as I felt my body coming back to life. As soon as I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was a dark tunnel.

Having the instinct of a curious human being, I walked down the tunnel and came across a huge rock.

Going further towards it I saw symbols engraved in it but couldn't recognize what it said or meant, seemed to be in some other foreign language.

I kept exploring the place and saw an alignment of stick drawings on either side of the wall indicating that someone was counting down or marking the days they were there.

Thinking it was my dad, I followed the markings which brought me to a glowing puddle of water.

When I went closer I heard a loud noise of growling and looked up to see on the other end was an unrecognizable creature.

Feeling frightened and threatened of the intense stare it gave, I started running to where I thought I came from but quickly figured out I was running in circles.

Eventually, the creature caught up to me and jumped on me trying to devour my face.

Realizing what situation I've been caught up in, I started screaming loudly for help but knocked out from the hard impact to the face by the creature's claw.

Before my eyes gave up on me I felt the creature halted in its act of strangling me like a prey sadly caught by it's predator.

Squinting in agony from the pain, I saw a shadow approaching us very slowly and gave me a sorrowful smile.

The person then whistled out to the animal and the creature calmed down suddenly.

When the person who looked to be male continued walking towards me, his features were very similar to that of my father's. 

I jolted from the sudden excitement but immediately calmed down from the excruciating pain passing through my wounded body.

Dad!  Was the last thing I could have whispered before I went into a deep sleep.

This is the last thing I remembered before being unconscious.