What A Tragedy

It was kind of obvious that something happened between Jimmy and I before we came back, since everyone was just staring at us weirdly.

Although it creeped me out a little, I ignored them and went to get something to eat.

Maybe they're thinking that we did something dirty in the tent?

Omg...but we all know the truth so I don't have to explain anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After eating and packing up our bags with the things we need, we placed the rest of equipment hidden safely in the trees.

Then we set off towards the jungle.

We got into the jungle and then went separate ways with the same group members from last time.

This time everything seemed more real to me and at one point started getting really excited to be this close to finally getting some answers.

While on our walk, I felt like eyes were on me off and on.

I immediately got scared but calmed down when I realized all along it was Jimmy.

I started spying on him to see what his problem was and I realized that he would keep glancing towards my direction but not making it to obvious that he was trying to look at me in secret.

But he was really obvious since after a certain time that he would get the courage to watch and would be caught he would react with a nervous laugh or something making it even weirder.

I think Kim eventually noticed after three or four times of these awkward moments but didn't make it obvious that she caught on, thankfully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually we all noticed that we passed the spot we stopped the last time and continued going north after letting everyone know that on the walkie talkie.

Approximately a mile later of walking with nothing new in site we started deciding in our heads to go back.

We then heard the sound of the walkie talkie and allowed the message to go through.

Beep! Beep!

Jane: Guys, we will have to continue going because we weren't accomplish anything if we keep going back. So stay close and safe.

That's when we realized that it was already getting dark. Thank God we brought our flash lights.

Sam: Jane's right, we should continue and if we find anything let each other know.

Agreeing with what they said we continued through the jungle to explore more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few more strides into the jungle, we then noticed the atmosphere started to get thinner and made it slightly hard to breathe but continued going forward since we thought it was nothing to worry about.

The more we continued, the harder it was to breathe and then finally we started breathing normally again.

Since the change of event was rather odd I took out my device and recorded exactly what happened for additional information.

During this moment, Kim and Jimmy wondered off without my knowledge but thought they were still close by.

Then this time while trying to move from where I was to continue, I felt like I could no longer move.

Mind you everywhere was pitch black by now and it caused a strain on me when I tried so hard to see anything around me.

I then started searching for the flashlight but couldn't find it.

Remembering that Jimmy was the last one who had it, I screamed out for Jimmy or Kim after getting really frightened but heard nothing, not even my echo.

I tried talking into the walkie talkie after realizing that neither Jimmy nor Kim was anywhere near by but unfortunately I realized that they only worked at a certain distance away from each other.

I really hope this is a nightmare because this can't be the end.

What a TRAGEDY!