A Romance Story Beginning?

I woke up the next morning in the exact same spot and realized that I was the only one up.

So I stayed laying down on the sand looking up to the sky and out of nowhere, I saw a shadow come over me blocking my view.

I couldn't make out the face since the sun was so bright and as we all know, watching the sun for some time messes our vision.

I closed my eyes tightly thinking that it would be the end for me since everyone was asleep and we thought that we were the only ones on the island.

I opened my mouth to scream but a hand came over my mouth shutting me up.

Panic took over me and I felt the urge to stand up and attack whoever was hovering over me.

But the face I saw really surprised me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening my eyes, I looked up, saw the face and knew exactly who it was. 

With such anger, I stood up and gave him a huge slap on the chick.

'Why the hell did you do that!' I yelled not feeling sorry for what I just did. 

'I'm sorry Megan, didn't think you would have gotten afraid' Jimmy said while rubbing his now red and stinging cheeks.

Immediately, I stormed to my tent leaving him standing there on shore in shock or he was maybe to slow to realize that I just stormed off.

As soon as I got into my tent, I  jumped face first on my pillow without caring about anything that he was shouting outside to get my attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may be thinking 'How do we bathe?' and then quickly let the thought disappear because you think that we use the sea.

But to answer your question we haven't taken a bath from the time we arrived.

But we do use wipes that we each carried with us which keeps us clean until our mission is accomplished and get to go back home. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I got up from my sleeping bag, I undressed to get myself cleaned up.

As soon as my last piece of clothing were off, I heard the zipper going down indicating that someone was opening up my tent.

I started scrambling for my towel before the person could see my bare skin on display and was successful at getting something to cover up.

The person who unzipped the tent was none other than Jimmy and when he took a step further into my tent the sight of my bra was in clear view.

To prevent an embarrassing moment from occurring, I tried to jump as high as I could to get on the other side of the tent but fell flat on my face with a thud but thankfully still fully covered.

All I could hear was the deep voice of Jimmy's laughter which caught me off guard just by hearing his laughter for the first time.

He looked cute as I really paid attention to him for the first time and seemed to feel something coming over me.

I shook off the emotion and went back into reality giving Jimmy the most intense stare I've ever had to muster.

He then stopped laughing, cleared his throat and now in awkward silence.

'Why didn't you knock!!!' I shouted angrily after a few seconds later not realizing what I just said. 

' I didn't know that you would have been 'busy'. I'm really sorry..... But wait how can I knock on this, it's a tent remember?' he said while trying to hold a laugh.

I pushed him out of the tent from being annoyed and mostly embarrassed. 

Zipped up the tent and locked it up with a padlock I had in my bag and surely did wish I did that sooner.

I then dressed up into a long sleeve army green jumpsuit and a pair of brown sneakers.

Getting out of the tent I bumped into a solid chest and guess who it was...JIMMY!!! again!

'Why did he wait outside of my tent?' I thought to myself.

Before I could open my mouth to ask the reason for his presence in front of the entrance of my tent, he beat me to it with an apology.

"I'm so sorry Megan for the way I entered your tent and making the whole incident a joke," he said sincerely.

"It's fine Jimmy, but next time please indicate that you are coming in or let me know by asking to come in from outside before entering. Deal?" I replied sternly.

He agreed on the statement and then we both walked towards the rest of our friends.