Mystery Visitor

Still in the process of trying to make sense out of what the doctor told me, the nurse came into my hospital room and gave me my lunch since it was already 2 o'clock.

Such a long talk the doctor and I had, but all I could think about well enough other than the tunnel incident, was the shadow of the man who rescued me from the beast.

I bet everyone who was in same shoes as me would find that very interesting how in this day and age that there is still a cave man, alive well so I thought.

After eating lunch I felt a little bloated and drowsy placed the empty plate on the tray, on my bedside table to take a short nap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock!, knock!

I heard someone say from the other side of my room door which was locked.

Why would someone disturb me of my sleep especially when I just ate? It's maybe just around 2:30.

I watched the clock on the wall above my television positioned opposite my bed.

What!!!!! It's already 5:30, wow I slept well but still a bit sleepy.

Come in!

The door opened slowly but not fully and the nurse's head was now visible.

"Good evening mam. You have a visitor. Would you like him to come in?" she asked politely.

"Is the doctor here for more answers?"

"It's not the doctor, the man didn't give his name and said that he wanted to see you. I think he's a relative of yours?" she asked unsurely.

"I guess he can come in but can you please stay?" I asked nervously.

Mother always said don't talk to strangers, especially not alone. Especially with all those serial killers who come to finish the job at the hospital in movies....I'm better safe than sorry or in my case better safe than killed right?

Since my mom went back home to take care of stuff she was the only option I had.

"No problem, mam," she said with a smile.

Granting me my wish, the nurse came into the room first, with someone else close behind, following her.

Since his head was down I couldn't see his face but his body structure was so familiar.

The man then said "Good evening dear" and with that voice I immediately shot up from my resting position, seating up trying my best not to rip out the needle in my wrist.

How is he here? I asked to myself shockingly.