THIRTY ONE: HALLOWEEN, PT. 1

MILES

This week went by so fast. Me and Derrick had sex three times this week. OMG every time he dicks me down I fall deeper and deeper in love with him. He definitely knows what he's doing.

It's Saturday evening and me and Derrick just left the costume store. Tonight is Adrian's Halloween party. We decided to dress up as Batman and Robin.

DERRICK: I'LL BE GLAD WHEN THIS IS ALL SAID AND DONE.

MILES: WHY?

DERRICK: DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE PARTIES AND ALL, BUT DAMN THAT COSTUME WAS TIGHT AS HELL.

MILES: ITS SPANDEX. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

DERRICK: I DIDN'T THINK ANYTHING ABOUT IT UNTIL I TRIED IT ON.

MILES: YOU WILL BE FINE. AND BESIDES, I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU AFTER THE PARTY'S OVER WITH.

DERRICK: MORE ASS?

MILES: NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE.

He laughed.

DERRICK: YOU GONE DO ME LIKE THAT?

MILES: I'M JUST PLAYING WITH YOU. LIGHTEN UP BOO.

DERRICK: BUT FOR REAL, YOU GONE LET ME HIT THEM GUTS LATER ON?

MILES: YOU SO FUCKING NASTY.

DERRICK: SO? YOU MY DUDE. I CAN SAY THAT.

MILES: YOU AIN'T MY ONLY DUDE.

DERRICK: YOU BETTER TELL THAT OTHER NIGGA TO MOVE THE FUCK OVER. YOU ALL MINES. I BET HIS DICK AIN'T BETTER THAN MINES.

MILES: BOTH OF Y'ALL GOT GOOD DICK. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHO GOT THE BEST DICK YET. I NEED ANOTHER SAMPLE FROM BOTH OF Y'ALL.

DERRICK: KEEP PLAYING.

MILES: WHO SAID I WAS PLAYING?

I got this nigga sprung.

He so fucking jealous 😂😂😂

ADRIAN

I asked Sean, Damion, Keldric, and Kristian to come over and help me set up. This is a big ass house (far from a mansion but it's big). I don't think I could do it all by myself.

KELDRIC: SEAN, WILL YOU PASS ME THAT JACK-O-LANTERN?

SEAN: WHICH ONE?

KELDRIC: IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Sean picked one up and passed it to Keldric.

SEAN: THIS ONE HAS  TROY'S SMILE.

KELDRIC: IT SHOW DO.

I ain't gone lie it does have his smile.

DAMION: WERE ARE YOUR PARENTS?