SIXTY TWO: DOUBLE WEDDING, PT. 2

MILES

In a few minutes the wedding is gonna start.

Mom and Jasmine are in the building looking beautiful as ever.

I know Mom is gonna take Dad's breath away.

Mom told me to tell Dad to just speak from the heart and everything else will follow.

A few minutes ago Grandma Eve and Grandpa George's date Lola got into followed by Grandma Eve begging Grandpa George to give their marriage one more try. He was unbotherd by her crocodile tears.

Grandma still hasn't faced that her relationship with Grandpa is over.

I feel kinda bad for her, but not so much because she caused this mess.

Milan, Dylan, and Garrett were right in the middle of the drama as usual.

I thought Dad was gonna snap on all their asses.

(Flashback to a few minutes ago...)

EVE: (CRYING) GEORGE PLEASE. I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE GIVE US ANOTHER CHANCE. MY LIFE JUST ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.

GEORGE: EVELYN PLEASE STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF. I'M WITH LOLA​ NOW. ACCEPT THAT OUR MARRIAGE HAS RAN IT'S COURSE.

EVE: I'LL NEVER ACCEPT THAT. WE'VE PUT TOO MANY YEARS INTO THIS.

Milan, Dylan, Lance, and Garrett walked up.

MILAN: WHAT'S GOING ON OVER HERE?

EVE: THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER MILAN. THIS DOESN'T CONCERN YOUR INPUT.

GEORGE: EVELYN I HAVE TO GO GET READY TO WALK OUR DAUGHTER DOWN THE ISLE. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE ABOUT THE SAME STUFF OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT'S MEANINGLESS.

EVE: GEORGE I'M NOT FINISHED.

GEORGE: I AM. STOP BEGGING FOR SOMETHING YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GET. WE WILL NEVER NE TOGETHER AGAIN.

EVE: I DON'T BELIEVE THAT GEORGE. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT FOR ONE SECOND. THIS LOLA CHARACTER WILL NEVER HAVE YOUR HEART. THAT SPOT IS MINES.

DYLAN: YOU'RE SITTING HERE BEGGING FOR ANOTHER CHANCE LIKE A SICK PUPPY DOG. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD... HE DOESN'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!!!!!!!! YOU MADE YOUR BED. NOW LIE IN IT!!!!!

Grandma Eve attempted to slap Dylan but he caught her hand.

EVE: DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!!

LANCE: I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST TRY TO HIT MY KID... AGAIN!!!!!

EVE: HE SHOULD STAY IN A CHILD'S PLACE. YOU'RE BACK ALL OF FIVE MINUTES AND YOU'RE FATHER OF THE YEAR.

LANCE: THAT'S THE THING... HE'S NOT A CHILD. HE'S PRACTICALLY GROWN. AND AND I'M BACK FOR GOOD IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW.

EVE: PRACTICALLY ISN'T GONNA CUT IT. HE'S STILL A CHILD IN MY EYES.