THIRTY FOUR: I'M FINE

MILES

It's been two weeks since all of the madness went down. Troy's ​leg is healed thanks to Kristian doctoring on it every other day. Micah got shot in the shoulder. He will be fine. He couldn't go to the cops because he shot Troy. He's been ignoring us all. It's better off that way.

Tonight our school is playing against Lancaster High. Troy didn't play last week. He told my Dad that he sprained his ankle.

Troy and Derrick have been playing their hearts out tonight. The score is 56 to 43 with our team in the lead. The third quarter just ended. It's halftime MFS 😂😂😂

Marissa and the cheer squad are out there doing their thing. Earlier this week she wasn't feeling too well. She had the stomach virus. She's good as new now.

Sean and Damion are recording footage of the game to use for our school's website. For the ones who couldn't make it to the game, they can watch the game on the school's website afterwards. I think that's a cool idea. I can only imagine what they'll write about Troy and Derrick in next week's newspaper.

Me, Garrett, Milan, Keldric, Dylan, Evan, and Adrian are all sitting together. They keeping up all types of mess. I thought Evan was gonna be quiet and shy, but he's starting to show his true colors.

MILES: I'M FINNA GO TO THE CONCESSION STAND. ANYBODY WANT ANYTHING?

GARRETT: SINCE I'M HIGH AND ALL, BRING ME SOME NACHOS, POPCORN, SOME SKITTLES, AND A HOT DOG.

DYLAN: I'M GOOD. I'LL BE SHARING WITH G.

GARRETT: GET YOUR OWN SHIT.

These two 😂😂😂

The fourth quarter just started. Let's go Tigers let's go.

KELDRIC: I'LL GO WITH YOU. I WANT SOME NACHOS.

EVAN: YOU'LL BRING ME SOME BACK?

KELDRIC: YEAH.

ADRIAN: I'M GUCCI.

MILAN: I'LL TAKE SOME POPCORN.

MILES: GOTCHA. COME ON KEL.

Me and Keldric​ got up and headed to the concession stand.

Before we could make it to the stand we saw Marissa running to the bathroom.

KELDRIC: MAYBE SHE SHOULD HAVE WAITED A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE SHE CAME BACK TO SCHOOL.

MILES: YOU'RE RIGHT. LET ME GO CHECK ON HER RIGHT QUICK.

I ran into the girls bathroom.

Marissa was throwing her guts up.

MILES: MARISSA, YOU OK?

MARISSA: NOT REALLY.

She started throwing up again.

Finally she flushed the toilet and got up off the floor.

She started washed her hands.