THIRTY FIVE: BLUE BIRTHDAY

DERRICK

Today is Troy's birthday. He's been  been acting weird as fuck. Ever since we left the hospital that night he's been acting strange. I don't know what his problem is, but I'm gonna get down to the bottom of it.

We got out of school Monday for the Thanksgiving holidays (It's Thursday).  We're going the playoffs. If we're gonna have any chance of winning the state championship, I'm gonna need for Troy to get his head on straight. I can't have my co captain round here sulking in a depression.

Tori finally moved back in. Her, Mom, and Dad had a long talk. They explained everything to her. All was forgiven. Now she can go back to bugging the hell out of me.

Mom and Dad aren't at 100% yet. If you ask me Dad doesn't fully trust Mom. That's something they're gonna have to work on. I suggested counseling. They both told me to mind my business. Sorry I even butted in.

I called Grandma and asked what Troy was doing. She said he was in his room under the covers. I told her I was on my over.

I walked downstairs and noticed Dad and Tori watching "Game of Thrones".

TORI: JOHN SNOW IS SO FINE.

BRIAN: TORI I'M GOING TO PRETEND YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT.

TORI: WELL HE IS.

DERRICK: I'M HEADED OVER TO GRANDMA'S.