THIRTY TWO: HALLOWEEN, PT. 2

DERRICK

I'm certain that Adrian didn't think expect for the whole school to attend, but hell it looks like everyone is enjoying themselves. That's all that matters.

Everybody's drinking, smoking, and dancing their asses off. Miles is so high and drunk right now. Dylan and Milan has been getting to know Evan. Dylan knows what it's like to be the new kid at school. I guess they're showing him the ropes. I should make an attempt to get to know him. He seems like he's a cool person.

Marissa and Troy are on the dance floor dry humping all over each. It's the liquor I'm sure.

Me, Sean, Damion, and  Keldric are playing a game against Miles, Adrian, Garrett, and Kristian. It's that game where you drink  beer then flip the cup and so forth. I forget what it's called.

DAMION: DAMN SEAN YOU'RE A BEAST AT THIS GAME.

SEAN: I'VE PLAYED A FEW TIMES IN MY LIFETIME.

DAMION: I SEE.

ADRIAN: GO GARRETT

Garrett drank that shit in one gulp.

Then he flipped the cup right.

KRISTIAN: WE WIN.

MILES: ONLY BECAUSE DERRICK FUCKED UP.

DERRICK: MY BAD.

KRISTIAN: Y'ALL WANNA PLAY AGAIN?

MILES: I DON'T THINK MY STOMACH CAN TAKE ANY MORE BEER. I NEED FOOD.

KELDRIC: YEAH I COULD GO FOR SOME FOOD. LET'S GO GET SOMETHING TO SNACK ON.

MILES: LEAD THE WAY.

SMH

A DRUNK AIN'T SHIT 😕😕😕

KELDRIC

Damn I needed that after all the alcohol I drank.

KELDRIC: MILES, YOU OK?

MILES: YEAH I'M GOOD. I THINK I ATE TOO MUCH.

KELDRIC: YEAH YOU OVER DOING IT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE A SEAT.

MILES: YOU'RE RIGHT. MAYBE I SHOULD.

Miles goes and sits on the couch and I joined him.

KELDRIC: WHAT'S BEEN UP WITH YOU? WE HAVEN'T REALLY TALKED SINCE I CAME TO YOUR HOUSE THAT NIGHT.

MILES: NOT MUCH FOR REAL. ME AND DERRICK HAVE TAKEN OUR RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

KELDRIC: SEX?

MILES: YES. BOMB SEX IF YOU ASK ME.

KELDRIC: WHO MADE THE FIRST MOVE?

MILES: ME, BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THAT NIGHT. I TRIED AGAIN AND IT WORKED IN MY FAVOR. NOW I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE D...

KELDRIC: I GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.