21.

SIMON P.O.V .: I had no idea how to make things with Demi work, we always ended up arguing and it was not fun. We both ended up feeling bad.

That afternoon I spent thinking over and over again some solution for all this but I did not find it. It was 6 o'clock in the afternoon when Demi returned to the house, gave me a cold kiss on the cheek and walked away from me with her hands on her waist.

Demi: Are you feeling well enough to stay alone tonight and after?

Simon: Yes, I consider myself almost completely healthy

Demi: okay, then I'm going to...pack my bags (she said looking sad)

Simon: well (she went to the room and I felt like an idiot for not telling her to stay)

It took about three hours until I got out of my room when I heard the noise of suitcases and steps on the stairs. When I got downstairs she was going through a list of things, I saw her wipe a tear and she looked at me.

Demi: I have everything ready, so I will go home

Simon: sure?

Demi: Yes, I have nothing else to do with you here

Simon: (nodded) you've already saved everything in your car?

Demi: yes (hesitated between hugging me and not doing it, and she didn't,she just waved her hand gently) goodbye Simey (the last word she said in a whisper)

Simon: goodbye Dem (once she turned around she didn't look at me again, went up to her car and left.
That night was the first time in my life that I cried properly except for the death of my grandmother. I had lost Demi again, and I hated myself for it)

DEMI P.O.V.: I never understood why things with Simon did not work, we were very different and similar at the same time but that did not influence us. I felt terrible that I had lost him, but there was nothing I could do, we were apparently incompatible.

So it happened one, two and three weeks of pain and melancholy at night but I was improving every day to accept that maybe he was never for me. And it was at that moment when life reunited us both.

But sadly, I had someone I was dating...Ruby Rose.

Ruby Rose