27.

DEMI POV: Simon began to kiss me again with a love I had never felt before, he placed himself on me and his mouth left a path of kisses from my lips to almost my chest, my hands ran down his back and I removed his shirt throwing it to the ground my side.

His skin was so soft, his scent was so hypnotizing, I took his face with my hands and made him look me in the eyes before kissing him again, then he smiled and removed my shirt leaving me in a white lace bra.

Demi: maybe I'm not what you expect, if you don't like me, we can- (he stopped me with a kiss and took off his pants and then removed mine)

Simon: You're beautiful (he whispered in my ear as he unbuttoned my bra)

I smiled and closed my eyes tightly as he left my breasts open, I was always insecure with them Simon pressed his chest to mine kissing me passionately and then his lips went directly to my nipples.

Demi: mmmm (I arched my back towards him to feel his wet kisses on my tits and my hands went straight to his boxer, which was already quite large, I slid one of my hands inside his clothes and I could feel that, indeed, it was something thick and big, I pressed his cock a little and he moaned in my ear)

Simon: wait, not yet my love (I removed my hand from his underpants and we kissed while his hands got rid of my panties, he moved away from me to look at me and then went down to entertain himself with my vagina. His mouth did a great job down there)

Demi: oh God (I said when he put two fingers in me) shit, I love it (I heard him laugh softly and my hands made him go up to meet my eyes)

Simon: my queen, you're perfect (I gave him a short kiss and whispered in his ear)

Demi: make me yours, my king (he smiled slightly as he completely removed his boxer leaving his huge cock free, raised my back a little with one of his hands and entered me) oh fuck!

Simon: mmmm oh God, you're so tight (began to penetrate me again and again while we both moaned out of control)

Demi: faster, baby (he paid attention to me and a minute after that we both reached orgasm) Oh God! (I shouted burying my nails on his back)

Simon: fuck! (I felt him culminate inside me and I smiled before kissing him.)

He leaned on my side and I hugged him before eating his mouth once again feeling all the love I had for him.

Simon: don't get away from me, don't fear for this but...I love you Demi

Demi: I love you too...and I'm not going anywhere, you're all I need in my life to be happy (he hugged me and this time, it was he who kissed me)

Simon: I love you

Demi: I love you

Simon: I love you

Demi: I love you (we spent some time saying 'I love you' like two idiots and then we slept in each other's arms ... I was happy at last, I had the love of my life at my side)
___________________
PLEASEE COMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE...LOVE YA 💖