Awake

I woke up with a sudden gasped and looked around to see I was placed on a bed in Emmett's room. I stood up and opened his door to come face to face with him.
I immediately wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. I took in a deep breath of his scent that consisted of the forrest.
"How do you feel?" He asked as he released me. "I feel nothing and everything at the same time." I simply said and he nodded.
"There's someone here to see you." He said and I nodded following him downstairs. When we came down the stairs I saw Carlisle talking so Sam.
"Samuel!" I said running over to him and hugging him. During my transition a bond formed between the two of us. It was like we were connected. Like he was my family.
"Hey Zoe how you feeling?" He asked. "I'm getting there." I said and he nodded.
"We start training next week." He said and I nodded. "Got it..Samuel." I said not missing his glare.
"Carlisle." Sam said shaking his hand before leaving the house. I quickly turned to Emmett.
"Where's Edweirdo and my sister? It's not like I expected a welcome party but I did just rise from the dead." I said and he chuckled.
"Believe it or not Prom." Emmett said and I started laughing. "Really how'd he talk her into that?" I asked and he shrugged.
"Alright well I guess it's time to face the muse." I said with a sigh. "You have nothing to worry about Carlisle talked to Charlie and convinced him that were sick." Emmett said and I smiled.
"Mono?" I asked with a smirk. "No chicken pox." Emmett said and I rolled my eyes.
"Alright love anything else I should know about?" I asked. "When everyone gets home Ian and Edward have a present for you." Emmett said and I smiled.
"When will they be here? If they take long can I have a hint?" I asked exited. "They actually just pulled up." Emmett said and I ran out the door.
"Edward, Ian I missed you. Where's my present." I said and they chuckled. "Close your eyes." Edward said and I scoffed.
"Said the weird one." I said and he rolled his eyes. I felt Emmett's hand go over my eye and he began to lift me up and begin walking.
"Is it a pony?" I asked sarcastically. Emmett removed his hand and Ian was blocking my view. "Now love put these on." He said handing me a pair of racer glasses.
"Oh great I can look like you." I said rolling my eyes. He moved and I laid my eyes on a sports car. "Edwerido you didn't." I said.
"Oh he didn't." Ian said cutting in. "We did." He said and I screamed in excitement. "Edward, Ian, brothers I freaking love you." I said hugging them.
"I still think you're a choch and you're weird." I said as I hugged them.
"We wouldn't want it any other way." Ian said and I smiled at the two boys who quickly became my brothers.