Six ❤

Jaemin's POV

Why the fuck did I do that?

I'm screwed.

I'm fucked.

I'm dead.

I'm.. disgusted.

You changed. 

I hate it.

I let my feet carry me as far away from his car as possible before stopping to catch my breath. It all felt too surreal for me. Looking around to see where I ended up, I stuffed my fingers into the pockets of my jeans and walked along the sidewalk. The place wasn't even the least bit familiar to me, meaning I must have ran in the wrong direction, away from my home. The weather was chilly and I regretted not bringing my jacket along with me. With my arms hugging my body tightly for warmth, I unhooked my hat from the belt loop of my jeans and wore it on my head, bringing the front of it down to cover my eyes. With my eyes glued onto the floor, I stepped forward on the unknown streets.

The aromatic scent of coffee beans made me stop in my tracks and I turned to look up to see my favorite green sign-- Starbucks. The scent practically dragged me into the shop and I found myself ordering a hot cup of Latte to go. The drink brought me away from reality for a while until I stepped back out into the cold air, from when I realised I had to figure my own way back home. The streets seemed way too lonely for 5p.m and there were too many shops which were closed. It seemed to be the side of the city which wasn't frequented by people much. 

Sipping my latte, I pulled out my phone to find out where I was with the help of Google Maps. However, the network was a bitch and Google Maps refused to work without it. The device was useless in my attempt to find my way back home, so I stuffed it back into my pocket and wandered around, trying to spot any building which I recognised. With a turn into an alley where some hooligans seemed to claim the spot, smoking drugs which were probably illegal for them.

"Hand me your lighter." One of them reached out his hand, demanding for the said object.

"When will you get your own? You come here everyday without it, knowing what we'll be doing." The other snapped back, although he still handed the lighter to the other guy.

"There's someone here." Another one of them pointed in my direction and I stumbled backwards from being seen. 

"What're you doing here?" The first guy asked, walking towards me as he lit his cigarette. 

"Nothing." I turned away from them to get away from these guys who gave off a bad aura.

"Where do you think you're going?" His hand gripped tightly onto my arm as he pulled me back into the spot where I was standing.

"Home."

"Sadly, no. You've seen things you weren't supposed to and we can't have you complaining about it to anyone."

"What are you gonna do, boss?" The one who owned the lighter walked up beside him.

"Blind him." He pulled out a knife from his pocket and used his other hand to hold onto the back of my head, bringing it closer to my face.

"Wha-- Why? I won't tell anyone, I swear! Please, don't--" I moved my head backwards to get away from the knife.

One of his friends had covered my mouth with their hand, the smell of the tobacco residue was strong and nauseating. My fingers dug into his hand, trying to pry it away from my face as his other hand removed the hat from my head.

The guy in front of me smirked before lifting my chin up with the side of the knife, his hand holding onto my neck lightly.

"What are these marks on your neck?"

I gulped as I felt his grip around my neck tighten and the hand from my mouth was removed.

"A-allergies."

"Lies." The strength of his hold shot up and I found myself being choked.

"S-stop. I c-can't breathe." I tried pulling his hand away from my neck as I gasped for air.

"Then, why don't you just reply honestly?" He loosened his grip and pushed me backwards as he moved closer.

"Hickeys." I held onto the drink in my hand tightly.

"This guy is a slut." He turned to the others to announce it to them, who just laughed along with his dry joke. "I don't think he'll mind a few more customers for the day--" As his hand reached out towards me, I found myself throwing the steaming hot coffee onto his face. He immediately retreated his hand to wipe his face, giving me the opportunity to make a run for it. 

"What the fuck?! Go after him!" he yelled after me and I turned to see them hot on my heels, getting closer every second. I knew I was slowing down with my stamina being too low and only able to last me a few more blocks as I ran towards the only car on the street.

Praying for someone to be inside, I knocked on the window desperately as they got closer. When I heard the clicking from the door being unlocked, I immediately opened the door and got inside to lock it.

I let out a sigh of relief as the car started moving and they got further and further away. The moment I realised that I could have potentially fucked up dawned onto me, I whipped my head forward to try to glance at the driver. His eyes met mine through the rearview mirror and my heart stopped for a moment.

"You're welcome." His eyes turned into crescent moons as he smiled and I wanted to do nothing more than to jump out of the car right then.

"It had to be you," I muttered as I slumped back into the carseat.

"Just be glad I even opened the door for you. They seemed like they were ready to eat you up and I won't be surprised if they had some evil intentions towards you."

I let my fingers run over the part of my neck the guy had grabbed.
"You're the same as them," I spoke quietly, afraid of him hearing it.

"You're right."

I looked up at him, surprised at his ability to hear that. He grinned as he made a turn on the road.

"I hope you feel sorry for what you did to me a while back. I'm still pissed at you for that." His lips turned into a pout and I regretted what I did, remembering his warning.

"I--"

"We're here. Get out."

I looked out of the window to find any sign stating the name of the tall building situated infront. It was written in bold letters and I felt my heart drop at the sight.

It's a hotel.

♢   ♢   ♢   ♢   ♢

Thanks for reading 💙💙💙💙💙