❤ Twenty

Jeno's POV

Hovering my finger over the doorbell, I tried to not have a mental breakdown at his doorstep.

Should I press it?

What's the time? 5.59p.m.

A minute too early. Let's wait.

Staring at the second hand of my watch, I watched the minute tick by before pressing the doorbell with a trembling finger.

What if he's not at home?

What if he forgot about the whole date?

Shit, I should have called before coming over.

The longer I waited for the door to open, the more the dejected feeling in my heart grew. With heavy footsteps, I walked over to a chair on his porch and sat there waiting. After convincing myself that calling him now isn't too late and couldn't hurt anyone, I fiddled with my phone for a while before pressing the call button of his contact.

A few rings went through before he picked up.

"Hello?"

".. Hello? Uhm.."

"Hold on, Jeno, just give me a second. I can't seem to find the bluecurrent flavoured lube."

Those unexpected words caught me off-guard and I choked on the spit I was meant to swallow. Hitting my chest repeatedly to be able to breath again, I inhaled deeply a few times.

"Jeno? Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine."

"Okay, then I'm coming downstairs. I'm excited for today."

"Excited as in horny?"
Fuck. I wasn't supposed to ask that out loud.

I heard a cheeky laugh before his voice entered my ears clearly.
"Yes--"

Ending the call before I would get my mind filled with not-so-pure thoughts with his answer, I slumped down into the chair and pretended that conversation never happened.

The front door opened and I was met with a giggly Jaemin.

"You're so naive, you know that?"

I stood up and smoothened my clothes while he went on to turn off the lights inside and lock the door.

"Here."
He tossed me a bottle of Ribena and walked over to my side.
"Blackcurrent lube."

"You use this as..?"

"Of course not, this dries up too fast and gets sticky. I was just kidding about the lube part."
We started walking towards my car and I just hung my head in embarrassment for actually believing him.

"Besides, someone here is really against physical contact, so just holding hands would be my main goal for today. Maybe another kiss too if I'm lucky."
He looked sideways at me as if he was challenging me teasingly.

Taking his hand into mine and interlocking our fingers, I looked straight ahead without meeting his eyes until we reached my car, where I only smiled at his stunned face and opened the door for him. As I walked over to my own seat and sat down before starting the car, I let me pride take over my thoughts for a while before he interrupted them.

"To the amusement park!"

Fuck.

A blood-curdling scream entered my ears while the boy next to me clung onto me as if his life depended on it. Surprisingly, I wasn't in his place, screaming my heart out since that was what I thought I'd do because of my fear of heights.

Instead, I grew hard.

I had no idea why that suddenly happened and felt weirded out by my own self.

No matter how many old ladies I imagined, his screams would keep disturbing my train of thought and I felt my face getting flushed at what I was imagining at that point.

The moment the ride came to a stop, I pulled the dazed Jaemin out of the rollercoaster and sat him down somewhere before leaving him there to hurry to a toilet, all while expertly hiding my boner.

With having no clue on which direction the toilets were, I wandered around for a while in their search.

But, I got lost.

At least the good news was that my boner went away when I was freaking out over which way I was supposed to go to head back to Jaemin.

In the end, I had to let my ego rest for a while to man up and call Jaemin to confess that I lost the way back.

He didn't pick up.

  ♢  ♢  ♢  ♢

Thanks for reading ❤❤❤