❤ Thirteen

Jeno's POV

His gaze fell on my lips and I found myself jerking backwards, leaning on the bench as he loomed over me.

"W-what?"

"Idiot."
He stood back up upright and pulled me up by my collar to make me get up. Letting go, he took off the hat and moved closer. He brought it beside our faces which were already so close to each other, hiding our faces away from the street with the hat.

Before our lips could touch, he only blew an air-kiss to me before moving away and grinning.

"Got you."

He placed the hat back on his head before walking ahead. My legs were wobbly from how nervous I was feeling but, I followed beside him nevertheless, disappointed that he was just joking. I threw the burger into the trashcan on the way out and saw him hiding a smile.

"Why're you smiling?"

"At least try to hide your disappointment."

My mouth fell open as I looked away and tried to change the topic.
"Do you still need a ride?"

"Mhm."

"Is your address 'fake' too?"

"Oh yeah, very fake."
He winked as his hand reached for the door handle for the passenger seat and the other to his hat. He opened the door and threw the hat inside before closing it and turning back towards me.

"You know, I'd like to thank you."
He had a sly smirk on his face as his hands reached back to my shirt, pulling it towards him. I stumbled forward, widening my eyes as he leaned on the side of the car, pulling me nearer to him with his knotted fist on my shirt.

"Thank me..?"
I placed my hands on the top edge of the car to prevent being pulled any closer. He was trapped between my arms, but he didn't seem to mind.
"For?"

"Dropping me off, of course."

"No, it's okay. It's free, I don't need money."

"I'm not talking about money."

He glided his tongue on his bottom lip before jerking me forward by my collar. My lips landed on his and his grip on my shirt tightened. He was kissing me softly but smoothly graduated the intensity, sending tremors along my nerves. I found myself holding back my breath as I tried to grasp every detail of how his lips felt on mine. Although my heartbeat was going wild and made me feel like my heart was about to explode, I kissed him back.

His hands let go of my shirt and I pulled away, breathless, while the grin on his face returned.
I found myself at a loss of words as he continued to stare at my lips.

"Let's go."
He broke the silence and I remembered I was still leaning over him.

"Oh, yeah, let's go."

I walked briskly over to the driver's seat and sat down as I searched my pockets for the piece of paper which had his address.

I took it out but dropped it when he got in and softly slammed the door close. It was as if it fell into a black hole when I couldn't see anything below my knees inside the car. I reached down below and felt around for the piece of paper while he snickered. When I felt the paper in between my fingers, I got up in victory, only to fall back forward after hitting my head on the steering wheel.

"Ow, that shit hurt!"
I held onto the top of my head as I slowly got up to lean back onto my seat. The amusement on his face grew as he burst out laughing.

"Be careful."
He spoke in between his chuckles as I winced at the pain.
"I'll just tell you the way from here."

I let go and grabbed the steering wheel with determination to drive while ignoring the pain.

"Okay, tell me the directions."
I started the car and followed whichever direction he was leading me before he made me stop infront of a pretty expensive-looking house.

"Thanks for the ride and.."
He puckered up his lips and once again blew a kiss towards me as he opened the car door.
"Take me out for a real date next time."

He hopped out and waved before walking towards his house. I sat inside the car as I watched him walk inside before driving away.

A real date?

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

Thanks for reading 💙💙💙💙💙