Nineteen ❤

Jaemin's POV

I was woken up from my nap by the persistent ringing of the doorbell which got on my nerves and got me to go downstairs while rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming."

Yawning, I didn't bother to look through the peekhole since I didn't make it a habit, and went on to just open the door instead.

I stood there, staring at the person and scratching my head while leaning on one side of the door frame as I tried to get out of my morning daze.

"Hey."

When my mind was finally able to comprehend the features of the guy's face, I took a few steps back and went on to slam the door shut in his face. But, before the door fully closed, he stopped it with his foot. He pushed the door open further to grin at me before pouting.

"That's not very nice. Invite me in."

"Oh. How rude of me."
Biting down on my bottom lip, I flashed him a fake smile and kicked his leg harshly to get it out of the doorway.
"Leave."

His grin got wider before he pushed the door wide open to slip inside.

"Nice house. You live alone?"

"No."

"Oh? Who do you live with?"
He moved in closer while shutting the door behind him.

"My mum."

"Where is she now?"
He leaned against the door and folded his arms as he waited for an answer.

"U-upstairs."

"You don't seem so sure about your answer."

"Why are you even here?"
As I tried to change the topic, I puffed my chest out and stood taller to appear more intimidating while maining a glare at him.

Grinning, he pushed the vase that was beside him off the table, which made a loud crashing noise.

"What the hell?!"

He stood still for a while, bringing his hand up to behind his ear to listen closely for any noise.
"Appears to me there's no one upstairs."

"You broke my vase!"
I glowered at him, staring at his irritating features while I internally got offended at his audacity to purposefully break that fragile piece of glass decoration.

"Your mum, who happens to be upstairs, didn't hear that?"

"O-of course not, she's.. uhm, deaf.."
I grimaced at the pathetic excuse and looked at his face to see if he had bought my story.

"Is that right?"
The look of amusement on his face showed that he was enjoying my pitiful attempt at trying to seem even the least bit believable.

"Y-yes," I stuttered out though I had tried to maintain a definite tone to seem more firm about my lie.

"You're really bad at lying. I can already tell you live alone."

"No, I don't. Get out," I demanded through gritted teeth and was fixed at getting him to believe that there was someone else living in this house with me so that he wouldn't try anything.

"I don't really want to."
He took a second to let his eyes scan my body before a teasing smirk returned on his face.
"Where's the bedroom?"

"Why?"

Without wasting a second, he grabbed onto my wrists and pushed me towards the wall in the doorway to tower over my frame as I leaned away.

His hands moved on to press my wrists firmly onto the wall as he brought his lips next to my ear.

"Let's continue where we last left off."
The clarity of his words and the vibrations of his voice caused me to shudder while I balled up my fists.

He pressed his lips onto mine before I could have the chance to turn away my head and slipped his tongue in immediately after.

His aggressive tongue dominated me while he ripped the shirt off my body to run his fingers over my bare torso. Shutting my eyes tightly, I tried my best to push him off but, as his kissing slowed down to match the pace I was so familiar with, I stopped struggling to look at the face of the boy in front of me.

I felt my head spin at that moment and pulled away to cover his lips while resting my head on his shoulder.

"I hate you."

I really thought I'd be able to convince myself that if I'd voice it out.

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

Thanks for reading ❤❤❤