Fifteen ❤

Jaemin's POV

"..What?"
He hovered over me, his expression hinting confusion.

"Can you just get out of my life already? I really don't want to see your face anymore."

"Mmm, so what you're saying is that you wouldn't let me do you?"

"Isn't that obvious?"
Wiping my face, I pushed him off of me as I sat upright.

"But, you said I could do anything I wanted to you."

"You could. But, I wouldn't want you to."
He just stood in front of me and stared-- stared as if he was contemplating life or death.

"Where do you live?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Alright then. If you want to stay here, go ahead. I'm leaving."

"W-what?"

"I'm not gonna do anything else to you today, I guess whatever I did so far is enough for the first day."

I stood in infront of him, a bit taken aback. I wasn't expecting that, but I was glad.

"I'll give you a ride but don't think too much of it. You're still my target."

He leaned down to grab my collar and moved his lips right next to my ear to whisper. His warm breath sending a shiver down my body with his cold words.
"But, just know.. we're only at the start of this whole ordeal. Maybe it might be traumatic. Maybe you'll enjoy it."

I felt my heart drop inside my chest while my brows furrowed together in annoyance. Pushing him away, I snatching my hat from his hand which he had previously removed from me, as I walked towards the door while wearing it, wanting to hide and get away from that psychopath.

It had already turned dark outside with the empty street looking even emptier in the darkness.
He followed behind me to his car without saying anything anymore. His persistency about treating me like useless pawn in his stupid game was getting on my nerves.

Abruptly turning back to him, I pointed my index finger at him and snarled, "It better be my place you're driving me to."

"Yeah, yeah."
He rolled his eyes before pushing me out his way to get to his car as I stumbled backwards.
"Just get in and tell me the way."

I felt my hand tremble as I reached towards the car door handle. Tightly shutting my eyes, I opened the door and got in the back seat.

"Sit beside me."
He turned on the light in the car and turned back towards me.

"No."

His dead-serious eyes were making me uncomfortable, but I stuck to my decision.

"You're expecting me to drive to your house without knowing the directions?"

Gritting my teeth, I got out from the backseat and slammed the door shut before getting into the passenger seat. Ignoring the smirk he had on his face, I took my phone out and prayed for Google Maps to finally be of use.

"Are you gonna tell me which way to go or am I supposed to guess?"

"Can you just drive to the school first? I don't know the way from here."
I slumped back into the chair, frustrated when the app failed me for the second time that day.

He started the car and drove for a while before we ended up in front of the school which emitted a whole different aura at night.
When I told him the directions, he followed silently with an expression I couldn't read.

Once we reached, he reached out to grabbed my phone from my hands and opened up the contacts list and took his own phone out. As he copied my number into his phone, I stared at him in shock before snatching back my phone from him.

"The hell?! You can't do that, you're breaching into my personal information."

Completely ignoring me, he stuffed his phone back into his pocket as he rolled his eyes, not uttering a single word.

"Delete my number."

"Can't do that."

Glaring at him, I scoffed.
"Alright, I'll change my number, then. Thanks for the ride."

Getting out of his car, I slammed the door shut before walking towards my house.

I don't know why I still badly wanted to turn back towards his car and wave him goodbye before he leaves.

And, I also don't know why I ended up doing it.

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

Thanks for reading ❤❤❤❤❤