Moving Day

Chasity's P.O.V

"Do we really have to move?" I asked as we were loading some last minute things we forgot in the car.

"You're asking me this now, as were leaving? And yes, It's not my fault your dad got a job promotion." My mom said sassily.

"How long will it take to get there?"

"I don't know, I'm not a gps!" my mom said.

Wow, I thought, my mom is really sassy on her period days.

Since we were done loading I only had to say goodbye to my best friends in the whole world. 😭

My best friends names were: Kensley, Kennedy, Ryan, and Sydnie (which were all girls) and Mason, Jack, and Owen (which are all guys).

"I really wish I could come with you!" Ryan said as she sniffled her tears away.

"I know, I am going to miss you guys soooo much, but at least every summer I can come back and stay here for 3 weeks."

"I am going to miss you so much!" Jack said as we hugged.

Me and Jack dated but it didn't work out. We are still really good friends though.

(Everyone else said their goodbyes as I got into the car to leave)

Kennedy said, " Remember when you get to your new house FaceTime me, since Kensley, Ryan, and Sydnie are sleeping over all week."

"Okay, I will. Love you guys, bye." I replied.

"Bye." They all said in unison.

Since it was like a 2 day affair to get to North Carolina, I figured I should try to sleep a bit so I can get most of my packing done on the same day I get there.