Hayes ☝️

Chasitys' P.O.V.

Could my weekend get any worse?

I guess so since after I was on my phone I went to go to the bathroom. Oh and someone knocked on the door.

I went to it and saw Hayes.

He said hello, I missed you and hugged me but I couldn't hug him. Even though I really wanted to.

He asked me what's wrong.

Our convo:

"Why"?

Why what?

"Why were you kissing that girl yesterday?"

I didn't kiss her.

"Well, I don't know Hayes. I just can't deal with this right now can you please go."

I didnt kiss her Chas, she kissed me. I tried to get away but she must of saw you and just kept kissing me. Chasity, I would never hurt you..

"We'll I still need time to think about this."

And I pushed; not literally; him out the door to see him start to cry.

I really just wanted to hug him and snuggle all day.

But I couldn't do that.

I just sat at the door with Hayes on the other side.

I couldn't take it any more.

So I went in the shower and when I came out, I had to get ready for Magcon.

I just put on light washes Hollister shorts and a tank top that said, Summer Lovin' on it.

The shirt was white with teal lettering.

I wore my teal vans.

I straightened my hair and did my makeup.

I talked to Mahogany about what happened and she said when ever the guys get girl friends, all the fans start trying things. And it gets bad.

I should of let Hayes tell me everything but I was so sad, I couldn't hear it anymore.

I ran out of the room and asked Aaron where he was and he said he wasn't coming with.

Why? I thought.

Well I ran into the door but Hayes had tear stains on his cheeks but he fell asleep.

I looked at his phone and saw he was reading our texts from when we first met.

Hayes and I made this thing that we would never delete our messages.

I laid down next to him and I kissed him on the lips.

He woke up and just stared at me.

"I'm sorry I wouldn't let you tell me what happened."

Its ok. I'm sorry about what happened. I can't really control what they do because I can get in a lot of trouble.

"Why weren't you going to go to Magcon?"

Because you would have been there, and I would just have wanted to talk to you.

"Well get dressed because were going."

K, just give me a minute.

"K I'll be here."

K.

He came out and we took each others hands and were walking.

"Let's just pretend that this never happened."

That's what I was going to say.

"I read your mind."

Yup you did.

We stopped a moment and when we got into the elevator, he kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back, obviously.

It was just like the first time he kissed me; as it was every time we kissed.

Chills grew on me and after we heard the elevator ring we quickly pulled apart.

I saw the guy I talked to before in the cafe.

Oh shit.

(Find out what's going to happen in the next chapter)