Pool Party.

Chasitys' P.O.V.

I didn't know any of them, but Hayes introduced them to me the first day I met him.

They said in a line their names. Hopefully I can remember.

Not everyone from before was there, it was Nash, Hayes, me, Mahogany, Cameron, Matt, Aaron, Jack G, Carter, and Jack J.

Both Jacks, Carter, Nash, Hayes, and Cameron went to go play football.

So Mahogany, me, Matt, and Aaron were in the pool.

We all talked and got to know each other. We were all friends!

Matt was really funny and Aaron was shy, but super nice. And Mahogany and I were best friends.

After about 30 minutes everyone went on the trampoline, including me.

I sat next to Hayes and Mahogany.

We were all playing truth or dare.

Carter dared Nash to do a front flip into the pool. He did it.

Nash truthed Mahogany that if she had to date any one of the guys, who it would be. And she answered.

Mahogany did a secret dare to Hayes, that she wouldn't tell me. But, I was going to find out. After truth or dare Hayes and I went back in the pool, while everyone else stayed on the trampoline. I pushed him in, but than he pulled me in. And when I came up to breathe: he kissed me.

Hayes Grier kissed me.

Hayes' P.O.V.

Everyone was playing truth or dare on the trampoline, and after a couple of people Mahogany dared me to do something in private.

Well she dared me to kiss Chasity, but that wasn't a dare, because I was going to kiss her tonight anyway.

But I took Chasity over to the pool and she pushed me in. So I pulled her in. And as she was coming up to breathe, I kissed her.

I felt fireworks and I had goosebumps.

To not make it awkward afterwards, I asked her a question.

"So about us, we can't tell anyone, except for Nash. He already knows."

"Can I tell my friends?" she asked.

Chasitys' P.O.V.

Sparks shot up my body as he kissed me and I had gotten goosebumps.

He told me that we couldn't tell anyone about us, except for Nash, because he already knew.

But I wanted to tell my friends, so I said "Can I tell my friends?"

"How many?" he asked.

"Four."

"Fine, but that's it." Hayes said.

"Shhh.... there coming."

Everyone jumped in the pool.

It was a really fun night, but it was really late and I was tired so Hayes walked me home. Everyone was sleeping over at his house, so I would see them tomorrow.

"So I'll be here at 10:30 tomorrow because I'm babysitting Skylynn for the week. But she's coming at 11:00, so I'll have half an hour with you."

"Sounds good to me. Is it okay if we go horse back riding at 7:00 because Nash can watch her while were gone." He asked.

"Yuppers. Night."

"Night beautiful." He said as he kissed me on the forehead.

I took a quick shower and hopped into bed because I was really tired. I tried face timing my friends but they didn't answer so I was going to try again in the morning. And I fell asleep.