Girlfriend Tag

Chasitys' P.O.V.

I straightened my hair which took 45 minutes and it was like 9:27 when I was done and I was tired so I went to bed.

I woke up at 8:19 which was a little early. So I went for a run. I ran for 2 miles and came back. To run I just wore nike shorts and a nike sports bra with my running sneakers.

When I came back it was 8:35. I took a shower and washed my hair/body and shaved. Than since I didn't feel like coming out, I started a bath. I just wanted to relax so I sat in my tub for like 20 minutes.

After I came out of the bath, I rinsed off my body in the shower and came out. I messages Hayes what should I wear for his video, because we were filming at 11:00. He said just to wear whatever I wanted.

So I put on a mint green skater skirt with a black laced tight crop top. I also put on my mint green converse.

Since I got a shower, I re-straightened my hair. I thought I looked really cute. I did my makeup and grabbed my penny board. And penny boarded to his house. I walked in and ran up to Hayes' room and he was sleeping on his bed. He looked so comfortable so I jumped onto the bed and started jumping on it. He eventually woke up and pulled me down. I fell down next to him and we laid there for about 3 minutes looking into each others eyes. He kissed me on the lips and we got up to go to the filming room.

He set up the camera while I stood on the side and he said, "Today we are doing the girlfriend tag and I may have 3 woman who I love in my life. But my special women is Chasity". I smiled and went to sit down next to him.

He was so perfect why would he want me?

We were asking each other questions and the first question he asked me was, "Will you give me a kiss?"

"Why wouldn't I?" and I kissed him.

The question I asked him was, "When is my birthday?"

And he said April 6th, 2000. He was correct, but if one of us was wrong we would have to get smacked in the face with a pie.

We asked more questions and I was going to ask him a question that I knew he wouldn't know.

"Did you know that when we go to Magcon my friends are going and while were there, I want you to meet them?"

"No but sure, if love to" he said.

"K cool" then I put a pie on his face and I kissed his cheek.

We finished the video and Nash and everyone was going to a amusement/water park. So I was going to join them. Hayes was getting changed while I waited on their living room. And when he was done we walked to my house and he was waiting in my living room while I changed.

I changed into a bikini. The top was white with a big rhinestone in the middle with purple specks and the bottoms were purple. I wore purple flip flops and a romper over it. The romper was white with cutout say the waist. And I wanded my hair.

Cameron picked us up including Nash. We were meeting everyone at the park.

Once we got there Mahogany and I shared a locker and took off our clothes. We were going to meet the boys at the water tubes. Hayes and I went on one together and he was splashing me. Mahogany and I also went on one, too. I went on it with some other boys, too. It was my idea to go on the lazy river, so we did.

I got stuck so Matt got up and pushed me. I thanked him and we kept going. Nash told me what puma meant. But apparently only now, me, Nash, and Cameron knew. I was special. After the lazy river we all went on the water log ride. I sat in the front with Aaron, Hayes, and Jack G.When we got to the top at the turn Matt stood up on the ride and almost fell in. After a few more water rides everyone went to get changed so we could go on the roller coasters and stuff.

I changed into a daisy tight crop top with plain light washed denim shorts so it showed my belly. Hehe. I also wore my black flip flops and my daisy ring.

We went on so many rides. One if the rides we went on was The Dark Side.

(Idk if that actually is a ride; I made it up)

I sat next to Hayes; cause it was the two person thing. We were all the way in the back. And I thought I was going to be a chicken, but he screamed the whole time. Haha.

We went on every ride before we left

But my favorite was the ferris wheel.

I fell asleep in the car and everyone was sleeping at Nash's anyway.

And again I felt two strong arms unbuckle me and lift me out of the car. I felt them take me up the steps and lay me down in a bed and cover me. I felt them kiss me on the forehead goodnight. They let me go and laid on the ground. I looked to see who it was and it was Hayes. Why is he such a gentleman? There are a lot of guys now-a-days who want something else.

I was lucky.

I told him to lay in the bed too.

But he was already sleeping so I got Cameron and told him to put him in his bed.

And I thanked Cameron.

As I turned off the light, I heard Hayes say "I was acting asleep to see if you would try and pick me up, haha"

"No I had Cameron do it for me."

"I know, goodnight, love you, see you tomorrow" he said.

"Same and love you too" I said.

I kissed him on the lips.

And I fell asleep with my head on his chest so I fell asleep to his heartbeat.