Bored

Chasitys' P.O.V.

I fell asleep at 5:42.

I woke up at 1:29.

Everyone else was sleeping.

I went into the kitchen and made myself some eggs. But I think I burnt them, some how, cause the fire alarm went off. Oops.

Everyone came down screaming, running for their lives.

They ran outside while I turned off the alarm.

I let them stay outside, I put away the eggs cause I didn't feel like burning anything else.

They finally came inside and I told them what happened and they laughed.

Everyone one got dressed because we were going to the mall and out for breakfast.

I put on a white croche' dress and pair of white converse. I also wanded my hair and did the usual makeup.

We ate at Denny's!

After we ate we all went to the mall.

I didn't want to get too much cause I would have to take it all back home.

So I just got this velvet colored shirt that said "Congrats on your face".

It was so cute.

They all shopped and we were really bored so we went to the bowling alley.

It was me, Sydnie, and Mahogany versus Nash, Cameron, Hayes.

It wouldn't be equal so Matt had to do eeny meany miny mo.

He picked us, cause he felt bad.

We finished a game and we won!

Before we started another game I went up to the concession stand and bought a Mt. Dew.

I walked over to the game area cause I wanted to win a stuffed animal.

I tried 5 times and didn't win.

"Oh did you want to try?" I asked the guy staring at me trying to win.

He smiled.

"Sure, I was just trying to see if you would. The trick I learned about this game is that you have to double click in the button" he said.

"Let me show you"

"K" I replied.

He put in a quarter and won the baby bunny.

"Here" he said.

"It's okay, you won it, not me."

"Take it, please" he said.

"Fine than here" I said giving him my number.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Chasity, you?"

"Andy"

"Cool so I gotta go, talk to you later?"

"Yup, bye!"

"Bye"

I went off to the alley we were in and as soon as I came up, they were like.......

"Wow you actually won? You never win" Sydnie said.

"I didn't win this"

Hayes seemed to be listening and looked annoyed.

Nash, Matt, and Cameron were filming a vine and Hayes was just sitting on the chair beside me.

"Than who did?" Sydnie asked.

"Andy" I said pointing to him.

Andy seemed to notice and waved.

We waved back.

I heard Hayes mutter something but I couldn't quite hear it.

I think he said, "Yea, you must really be done with boys."

Whatever.

We played another game and they won.

Oh well.

We went back to the house and we were leaving tomorrow but I didn't feel like packing today.

So I went upstairs and just laid in my bed on my phone.

Someone knocked and I said come in.

I didn't bother looking over.

Matt came over and sat down on bed.

He asked if I wanted to go on a walk with him.

I said sure.

So I slipped on my shoes and we walked out.

Convo:

"So, what's up?"

"The sky" he said.

"Haha, funny. Seriously though"

"So you know about that gay secret "santa" thing?" he asked.

"Yea, why?"

I didn't like where this was going.

"I'm supposed to tell you how I feel about you."

"Oh god, you don't have to if you don't want too"

"I know but I'd like to get it off my chest" he said.

"So Chasity, when I first met you, you were cool. Then you started dating Hayes and I got jealous, but I don't know why. So I thought it must just be a stupid little crush and I would get over it. But I didn't and I like you" he said.

"Wow, well that's cool. But I just got over all this stupid drama and I like you, as a friend. Sorry Matt but I'm done with boys for awhile. Is it okay that we're still friends?"

"Okay?"

"Okay"

We walked back talking about random stuff and once we got back I went upstairs and took a shower.

It was like 6:28 and I was hungry.

So I asked the girls if they wanted to have a girl night.

They agreed and I went to get changed.

I put on a tight crop top muscle tank that had pineapples on it. I also wore ripped denim shorts and a black carnigan. With that I wore black ankle boots and my ray bans.

My hair was a really sexy straightened hair.

I also wore a black hat.

Mahogany called us a cabana we ventured everywhere and finally picked a place to eat.

We ate at this really cool restaurant called Dicks. They have to act like a dick.

It's a really fun time.

In order for you to get out, you have to wear a hat made out of paper.

We went to get pedis and manis!

After that it was like 7:49.

It was getting late so we went back home.

I ran up to my room, changed and went to bed.

What I wore to bed was an oversized t shirt that said "Coffee, it's 9AM somewhere".

I fell asleep.

Tomorrow had to pack. 😭

And school starts in 2 weeks. 😭😭